GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To leave or not to leave...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
..that could well be the question :-D

ANyways, enough rubbish, I am going to get straight to the point. I don't like this place. In fact I haven't for a while now. If you don't know why your probably blind, but if you do you will know why. The place has lost its flair and to be brutally honest I don't really feel the need to come here anymore.

So, do you think I should leave? Should I stay? Share your thoughts.

If this thread gets ignored I will take it as a leave your not wanted by the way.

p.s Yes this is one of those threads where I expect you all to say nice things about me and persuade me to stay.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:53
Regular
Stryke wrote:

You don't
> think there may be a REASON for this?

Yes there probably is a reason....a good one I doubt though. Explain if you may.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:53
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
Don't bring being banned up. Its
> not fair. Thats irrevelant.

why isnt it fair hmmmm?
its not irrelevantyou were banned and you came back god knows how many times do you have to be told
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

Yes
> there probably is a reason....a good one I doubt though. Explain if you may.

Okey doke, it'd be my pleasure. You write topics that are sometimes good, but mostly they are annoying. You are not a friendly person, and you like to insult people. Also, you can't take a joke, and thats annoying. So I dislike you. Mystique probably dislikes you for the same reason.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:55
Regular
Hey, hey, the I hate MJ thread is in full swing. Just the way I like it. No one likes me, never mind. I know who I used to like. I know who I still like and I know who I have never liked.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
Stryke wrote:
Mystique probably dislikes you for the same reason.

yeah that and his name annoys me
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
My name annoys you? Dear god no! How could I have been so thoughtless, I mean I have an annoying name which happens to be different half of the time. Deary me.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:01
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

> have an annoying name which happens to be different half of the time. Deary me.

exactly
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:05
Regular
I think I may POP this just to leave you with an eerie silence of me hating you all, other than a select few who probably actually hate me. Goodbye my friends. Hope to see you all in hell. I will leave here and go and talk to Sniper for he is the only person who I get along with and feel interested to talk to.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:07
Regular
Only shaneo was more camp when he left. Now off you trot.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:10
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Only shaneo was more camp when he left. Now off you trot.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/mjswerve/song.wav and you won't say that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.