GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To leave or not to leave...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
..that could well be the question :-D

ANyways, enough rubbish, I am going to get straight to the point. I don't like this place. In fact I haven't for a while now. If you don't know why your probably blind, but if you do you will know why. The place has lost its flair and to be brutally honest I don't really feel the need to come here anymore.

So, do you think I should leave? Should I stay? Share your thoughts.

If this thread gets ignored I will take it as a leave your not wanted by the way.

p.s Yes this is one of those threads where I expect you all to say nice things about me and persuade me to stay.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> maybe you should have taken the hint the first four or five times you were
> banned

Maybe you should have taken the hint the first time you forgot how to make sentences. Don't bring being banned up. Its not fair. Thats irrevelant.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

Oooh, you called me a gimp. Thanks
> for that. One report to moderater for you. ANyone else want to say something
> like that?

Well done, MJ, you are now petty.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
> Stryke wrote:

Then don't DO IT, gimp.

Oooh, you called me a gimp. Thanks
> for that. One report to moderater for you. ANyone else want to say something
> like that?

idiot
moron
pillock
GIMP

shall i go on?
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
Stryke wrote:

Well
> done, MJ, you are now petty.

Shut it Stryke. You'e hated me from the day you came here. YOu took one joke I said too far and have used it against me since. You hate me, fair enough. Mystique hates me, fair enough. I don't care what you think. I am going to hang around and annoy you with this damn thread as long as I want to.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
If you make a topic like this then you are going to get jeered at by a lot of people. Like Wookiee said, if pretty much gets on everyone nerves.

You're a good writer and nobody wants you out, but no one's going to beg you to stay either.
Stay if you want, go if you want.
If you need a break from it all then leave for a while and come back when you feel refreshed.

Everyone does it from time to time.

Just don't make a big deal out of it, that's all.

:-)
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:51
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

Shut it Stryke.
> You'e hated me from the day you came here. YOu took one joke I said too far and
> have used it against me since. You hate me, fair enough. Mystique hates me, fair
> enough.

You don't think there may be a REASON for this?
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:52
Regular
I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. I actually mentioned it in one of my topics earlier today, but not a single person replies to what I say. No one ever does. Thats a nice feeling being ignored and its something I really do anjoy. I know everyone hates these things. I hate them myself, but I felt like doing one.
"High polygon count"
MJswerve wrote:
> DO you know what I find weird. Its the fact that this thread has only been
> replied to by people I hate

Great, cheers for that. That's you off my MSN list, even if I do rarely run it.

Great way to encourage friendship. Leave if you want - now I really don't care!
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Maybe it's in the Koran. Can anyone give me the url for an online Koran?
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:53
hmmmm............

*rubicks proves to be difficult*

nearly finished ?????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.