GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To leave or not to leave...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
..that could well be the question :-D

ANyways, enough rubbish, I am going to get straight to the point. I don't like this place. In fact I haven't for a while now. If you don't know why your probably blind, but if you do you will know why. The place has lost its flair and to be brutally honest I don't really feel the need to come here anymore.

So, do you think I should leave? Should I stay? Share your thoughts.

If this thread gets ignored I will take it as a leave your not wanted by the way.

p.s Yes this is one of those threads where I expect you all to say nice things about me and persuade me to stay.
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah, stay, and listen to me being more biased than most newbies!
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Everyone should, and register again as a newbie to see just how it feels...oh yeah right I forgot, we already have done.
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:32
Regular
"not dead"
What's with all the 'leaving' threads in the last week?

I've increased my posting 10 fold in the last week too.

Am I to blame?

Should I leave?
Wed 28/11/01 at 13:59
Stryke wrote:
> Sigh... When will you people just get a life?
When I want to.
Wed 28/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Well, considering the fact you told that you had left in MSN n the 25th, I wonder what the point in this topic is.
Wed 28/11/01 at 10:45
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Slaveunit wrote:
> because of it, this place is losing it's funny side.)

I am currently searching for my sense of humor... If found please return to:

Tyla
SR - Web/PC Forum

Cheers
Wed 28/11/01 at 10:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Stryke wrote:
> Sigh... When will you people just get a life?

No offence, but it's posts like this one that are driving people away. It seemd you cannot say anything without offending anyone anymore, and because of this, everyone is pussyfooting about instead of being able to say what they really want to say.

If you're not interested in a topic, or don't like it, leave it for the people that are interested, instead of having a tantrum.

(Sorry to scapegoat you there, Stryke, there are loads of people doing this at the moment and because of it, this place is losing it's funny side.)
Wed 28/11/01 at 09:42
Regular
"I confused?"
I might have posted my fair share of rubbish on this forum, But when I fed up of rubbish threads I don't go and post more.So get lost and leave us be!
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
Sigh... When will you people just get a life?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.