GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its that time of year again- E3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
Ahh E3, the best few days of gaming news and anouncments for the year.

Only a month to go. Any want to play and guess what Nintendo, Sony and more importantly MS have up their money filled sleves?

I predict- Smaller Xbox 1.5(or Xbox Next whatever). Slew of new Xbox Live games- hopefully something cool like Deathrow online. Playable form of Halo 2 which will steal the show. Umm new features for Xbox Live...

Common help me out here. List the games you want to see.
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:30
Regular
"He's back"
Headhunter for xbox!!
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup. ;-) Might even have 2 DVD's this time to look into - one possibly being a 4 disk set that covers the show. ;-)

I'll keep you updated on it as the info comes along. :-)
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:37
"Lemon eyewash"
your getting hold of that DVD again! i'm there :)
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
On XBox I'm hoping to see plenty of info and footage of Halo 2. I'm also hoping that we might hear some news on a Conker's BFD game from Rare and what Sega have planned. Tecmo also seem to have a couple of titles planned which I expect will be top notch games and straight onto my wants list. ;-)
With a bit of luck WWE Raw Is War 2 will be shaping up nicely too. Need a good wrestling title on the XBox. :-)
I'll also be looking out for more details on Brute Force as this is looking to be an excellent game. Other than that, its a case of just looking forward in general to what all the developers could announce in terms of titles on the console.

As for Gamecube, I'll be hoping for info and maybe even footage of titles such as F-Zero, the new Pokemon game, Mario Kart (which is supposed to be finished now), Final Fantasy and Harvest Moon.
I'm hoping to get hold of another DVD that covers the show soon enough so I can see how things are coming along. Was excellent to see the games in action last year on the last DVD. ;-)
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:06
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Btw, When exactly is E3?

May, isn't it?
Sun 13/04/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Vast Luckystar wrote:
> Hopefully there'll be some surprises from SEGA, like Rez 2 and a new
> Jet Set Radio or something.

I think Smilebit/SEGA should 'revamp' the original JSR and release that. And Rez 2 most definately - hopefully this'll be the new 'Panzer Dragoon-style game' mentioned.
Sun 13/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Dino Crisis 3

Ah yes! Dino Crisis 3! I forgot about that. That's one I'm really looking forward to. The first two games were good.
Sun 13/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> There will be playable demos of:
>
> Halo 2
> Full Throttle 2
> Deus Ex: Invisible War
> Dino Crisis 3
> Star Wars Galaxies
> Plus other major upcoming releases.

Halo 2?

*salivates*

Awesome! and I look forward to seeing the Splinter Cell 2 video.

T'is a good year for gaming my friends.

Btw, When exactly is E3?
Sun 13/04/03 at 11:38
Regular
But back to E3. The following has been confirmed:

There will be playable demos of:

Halo 2
Full Throttle 2
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Dino Crisis 3
Star Wars Galaxies
Plus other major upcoming releases.

There will be video demos of:

Dead Or Alive 4
Splinter Cell 2
OutRun
Fable
The Movies
Ridge Racer
Vitua Cop 3
Alter Echo
Moto GP2
Plus other major upcoming releases.
-----
The following is rumoured:

New Panzer Dragoon RPG-style game unveiled.
-----

And that is that. You are, of course, allowed to speculate on these 'other major upcoming releases' which sound intriguing. New games? Yes please..
Sun 13/04/03 at 11:29
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> I know it was rumered to be on GC

Rumoured? Confirmed more like. It's a collaboration project between Shigeru Miyamoto and Hideo Kojima - which means it'll sell by the bucketload and exclusivity is a certainty.

> Times are bad for nintendo.

It may seem like that, but break things down, and times are much, much worse for Microsoft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.