GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its that time of year again- E3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
Ahh E3, the best few days of gaming news and anouncments for the year.

Only a month to go. Any want to play and guess what Nintendo, Sony and more importantly MS have up their money filled sleves?

I predict- Smaller Xbox 1.5(or Xbox Next whatever). Slew of new Xbox Live games- hopefully something cool like Deathrow online. Playable form of Halo 2 which will steal the show. Umm new features for Xbox Live...

Common help me out here. List the games you want to see.
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:24
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Phantom Crash 2, with Live support.
>
> That would ROCK!

Good point, I was just thinking that last night. Phantom Crash online would be amazing! Especially if there was loads more customising options.
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:13
Regular
Just had a thought on what I'd like to see...:

Phantom Crash 2, with Live support.

That would ROCK!
Sun 13/04/03 at 22:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looks like I'll be filling my backpack with stuff again this year. ;-))
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
Ah yes. I wanted to go to Stuff Live, but it just wasn't to be. Maybe this year..
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
Nice one Sav.

Yeah, I might be heading to that show again in London (Stuff Live 2003) i've been to the last 3 and they were really good!

Shame about that XS Gameshow being cancelled.
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its basically a DVD a shop puts together and sells. ;-)
Its ashame the show doesn't happen in Florida cause if it were then I would go there and trust me, you lot would be recieving plenty of freebies. ;-))

As it stands though I can't afford to go right now. Next year though I might look into going. ;-) See how it all goes I guess. If anyone wants the details of how to buy the DVD, I'll put the details on here as soon as they're available.

For anyone who can't afford to buy it, I'll write up a full review on here for you to look over. If I do get any freebie chances then you lot will be on my mind so don't worry. ;-))
Hopefully there will be another show in London this year. If so then I'll be sure to grab as many disks for the different consoles as possible and dish them out to everyone.
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:01
Regular
I love you savatt, Can you send us a disk?

Uh, erm, I did'nt intend on saying that.
Sun 13/04/03 at 19:13
"Lemon eyewash"
think sav gets it free coz he's just THAT good
Sun 13/04/03 at 18:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Maverick42 wrote:
> You couldn't pick me up an Xbox and GC promo DVD, could you Sav?

Isn't he talking about the ones you have to buy?
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:41
Regular
You couldn't pick me up an Xbox and GC promo DVD, could you Sav?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.