GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/04/03 at 22:20
Regular
Has anybody seen that competition on the nintendo.co.uk website? It's a competition to create something based on Zelda that is totally original containing no already copyrighted material. The winner get's the zelda and gamecube set with a signed t-shirt by that guy who owns nintendo or some poo. 9 runners up get the gamecube with the new zelda game. I really want to enter but I'm not sure what they mean by creation. I'm gonna do a big drawing thing but chances are someone will make a 20 ft model of their character "Aldez"...sigh...ohwell any ideas on "creations" post them here. BRAINSTORM PEOPLE! GO!:D
Sun 13/04/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Poor guy
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I think I've contracted Jam.
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Perhaps a weaker, anorexic strain?
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
SARS virus? Nah, that would be ruining the ability to breathe rather than eat.
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I will have a sunday roast, eat a few gobfulls then feel sick. Dude, maybe we have that virus from Asia!
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I think there should be a nice sunday roast waiting for me when I get home. If normality resumes, I'll probably eat about half of the total food prepared.
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> Indeed. Hows the anorexia(ish) thing now?
>
> I went out and got very drunk. Then I ate all the meat out of a kebab
> and gave the bread to someone else who decided he wanted it. Still,
> I've eaten about as much in the last 7 days as I normally would in 2.
> Not that it's necessarily bad for me mind.

Its a start mate, and the drunken munchies always help - unless you sick them food back up. I'm still not eating really either but I haven't passed out any more!
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:17
Regular
Ah yes, he did work for rivals, so he was fired from Nintendo completely I guess, that makes sense...
Sun 13/04/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Gameswan was made by Bandai if I remember correctly. Don't think it ever got released outside of Japan and Korea.
Sun 13/04/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hmmm interesting. I have no idea what the Gameswan is but sounds cool. My oldest consoles are a Sega Master System and a Game And Watch. I also have a PS and Gamecube. I change systems practically everytime a new one coems out and i don't know much about any of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.