GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX and Gamecube have been cancelled......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 13:53
Regular
It has emerged that Microsoft and Nintendo have pulled out of the console race. Due to Sony's recent domination of the gaming charts they have combined to create a totally unique package. This new console is meant to be the fastest console ever (rumoured to be 1024 bit) and will feature a wide array of1st and 3rd party games.

This console is going to be called the 'X-Cube' or rumoured on Gamespot to be called the 'GameBox'.

However, before you pre-order one of these wonder machines, please note the following......

1). It will be lot's better than any other console.
2). It's not out until mid 2003.
3). It dosen't exist.

Ha, ha got you going there suckers!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:08
Regular
"listen to the maste"
Don't even bother trying to redeem yourself. You know you cheated, and if any of the SR people find out, then you will probably be requested to return the games. You have LIED and CHEATED to get something which is not rightfully yours. I am now forming an official anti- 'the_hairy_toad', 'fired_egg', 'blue chivers', 'pink fish', and whatever new names he makes up - petition. He should never take part in Special Reserve again, and I want everyone who thinks the same to post in this topic, simply quoting 'me too'.

I rest my case (for now)
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:07
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
Well, I am sorry......Jon (Logic Blue) and Luke (N3MESIS). Perhaps you two should go back to your love nest and continue to try and populate the world with your race of superbabies.

Oh yeah, I meant to call myself 'Fired Egg', so in your New Zealandish face!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:06
I also agree with you logic blue. This is a blatant Gameaday attempt, and avery poor one too. Your not supposed to tell them that you are lying. Can't spell, can't talk. Why bother!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:06
fired egg wrote:

I've only been here for a
> few days - and I prefer to write reviews, but they have all been removed......

They were probably misleading.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:04
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Yes, look at me. I really believed you for a minute, ha ha ha. You don't post
> many topic's do you!

I've only been here for a few days - and I prefer to write reviews, but they have all been removed......
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"listen to the maste"
Dave, you're really annoying. Give it up, and stop making up stupid news just to try and win gameaday. You've already won twice under 'The_hairy_toad' from copying reviews, and I know that they sent you two copies of GTA3, which you then sent one back and got another copy of Pro Evolution Soccer. You should stop cheating, and get a life. Earn your games honestly and you may earn a little respect, and not have to resort to rumour-making and lying.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:03
No "fired egg" (can't you spell fried!!!) i think you must be the sad geek making up a story like that. You have no life and spend all your time on your PS2. Does anyone think that is cool. You have 4 controllers and a multitap but only 2 friends to play on it with you. Your Nemisis has spoken!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:02
Damn, I have just gone and pre-order one.
I feet so stupid.
What was I thinking?
I am a fool.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yes, look at me. I really believed you for a minute, ha ha ha. You don't post many topic's do you!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Look, opposable thumbs

*wiggles*

This is why I can use tools and live indoors

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.