GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX and Gamecube have been cancelled......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 13:53
Regular
It has emerged that Microsoft and Nintendo have pulled out of the console race. Due to Sony's recent domination of the gaming charts they have combined to create a totally unique package. This new console is meant to be the fastest console ever (rumoured to be 1024 bit) and will feature a wide array of1st and 3rd party games.

This console is going to be called the 'X-Cube' or rumoured on Gamespot to be called the 'GameBox'.

However, before you pre-order one of these wonder machines, please note the following......

1). It will be lot's better than any other console.
2). It's not out until mid 2003.
3). It dosen't exist.

Ha, ha got you going there suckers!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:41
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
fired egg wrote:
> It was only a joke 'N3mesis',what sort of name is that? Are you some lonely
> geek who fantasizes about being 'strong' or 'popular'. Exit teh room, the egg
> has spoken.

i eat eggs for breakfast

basicly, your so called joke was as funny as stepping in a dog s***

Seriously

As funny as that?

hmmmmmmmm
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Got me
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What a funny chap. Round of applause for the donkey here.
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I have to admitt - I was a bit puzzled until I finally got to the last sentence - HAHA!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:14
Regular
"listen to the maste"
Dave, we can both afford PS2s and imported decent consoles. We are intelligent enough to write our own reviews, unlike you.

Go away, get a life, and get a brain, it isn't hard to find out where you copy reviews from. You have copied countless, and that is why they were removed. Don't email alistair Gray complaining that you didn't cheat, because you would be lying. And don't bother prank calling him because you were given his number when ringing Special Reserve to see where the game you 'won' was because it didn't arrive.
I would like to redeem myself by telling evryone that i did not copy a review and that a so called "friend" set me up.
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
By the way, if SR are listening you can delete Nujurandusensei's review of MGS2. He is now under the name of Logic Blue, the review was copied form www.gamefaqs.com.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:11
Me too!!! And fired egg, at least we have friends and we don't have mucked up fringes which our mum cuts for us. By the way note the word "superbabies" it shows what wonderful people me and blue guy are. We are obviously super people ourselves.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:11
Regular
"listen to the maste"
I will tell where 'The_hairy_toad' copied his winning reviews from:

Dark Cloud: Official PS2 website !!!!!!
Extermination: Totalgames.net!!!!!!

I want him to lose his GAD attempts and lose the games he has already 'won'.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:10
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
N3MISIS wrote:
> I also agree with you logic blue. This is a blatant Gameaday attempt, and avery
> poor one too. Your not supposed to tell them that you are lying. Can't spell,
> can't talk. Why bother!!!

How could I win a gameaday by writing 4 lines? You are clearly amateurs of the PSOne generation.

I am good enough to write reviews worthy enough if winning a gameaday. At least I don't cheat (Venus Luke) and get found out after I win a game. You ashame the whole of SR......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.