GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX and Gamecube have been cancelled......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 13:53
Regular
It has emerged that Microsoft and Nintendo have pulled out of the console race. Due to Sony's recent domination of the gaming charts they have combined to create a totally unique package. This new console is meant to be the fastest console ever (rumoured to be 1024 bit) and will feature a wide array of1st and 3rd party games.

This console is going to be called the 'X-Cube' or rumoured on Gamespot to be called the 'GameBox'.

However, before you pre-order one of these wonder machines, please note the following......

1). It will be lot's better than any other console.
2). It's not out until mid 2003.
3). It dosen't exist.

Ha, ha got you going there suckers!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:53
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
It has emerged that Microsoft and Nintendo have pulled out of the console race. Due to Sony's recent domination of the gaming charts they have combined to create a totally unique package. This new console is meant to be the fastest console ever (rumoured to be 1024 bit) and will feature a wide array of1st and 3rd party games.

This console is going to be called the 'X-Cube' or rumoured on Gamespot to be called the 'GameBox'.

However, before you pre-order one of these wonder machines, please note the following......

1). It will be lot's better than any other console.
2). It's not out until mid 2003.
3). It dosen't exist.

Ha, ha got you going there suckers!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:56
"Ha Ha"???? Did you actually think that anyone would believe you. I think all of us Hardcore Gamers know the release dates for the XBOX and the Gamecube and if they were to be cancelled we'd know about it.
P.S don't call me sucker!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:57
Regular
Oh dear how could I have been led on so easily.

What will I do now? I have no self respect left.

Idiot.
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:59
Regular
Damn, I really fell for that as well....
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:59
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
It was only a joke 'N3mesis',what sort of name is that? Are you some lonely geek who fantasizes about being 'strong' or 'popular'. Exit teh room, the egg has spoken.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Look, opposable thumbs

*wiggles*

This is why I can use tools and live indoors
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yes, look at me. I really believed you for a minute, ha ha ha. You don't post many topic's do you!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:02
Damn, I have just gone and pre-order one.
I feet so stupid.
What was I thinking?
I am a fool.
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:03
No "fired egg" (can't you spell fried!!!) i think you must be the sad geek making up a story like that. You have no life and spend all your time on your PS2. Does anyone think that is cool. You have 4 controllers and a multitap but only 2 friends to play on it with you. Your Nemisis has spoken!
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"listen to the maste"
Dave, you're really annoying. Give it up, and stop making up stupid news just to try and win gameaday. You've already won twice under 'The_hairy_toad' from copying reviews, and I know that they sent you two copies of GTA3, which you then sent one back and got another copy of Pro Evolution Soccer. You should stop cheating, and get a life. Earn your games honestly and you may earn a little respect, and not have to resort to rumour-making and lying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.