GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 Favourite Pokemon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Red'.
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:39
Regular
Sorry I know this is pretty cack but I thought it'd be interesting to see everyones 10 favourite Pokemon. :-)
Ok, my list is in no particular order and this list is about picking your favourites - as in their looks and general abilities in battles. So don't go thinking you have to pick 10 that would make a well balanced - they can be all fire types if your favourites tend to all be that type. :-)
Anyway, heres mine (some of you might not know some of these as they're in Sapphire and Ruby)...

01. Pikachu
02. Steelix
03. Aggron
04. Kyogre
05. Lugia
06. HellHound (name right ? basically the one that looks like a doberman in gold and silver)
07. Charizard
08. Duskull
09. Tropius
10. Arbok
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Pikachu is not the best Pokemon.
Wed 23/04/03 at 15:44
"Gracia senoir"
Hi
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
If you read down, many people have it. Including me ;p

*tuts*
Mon 21/04/03 at 14:45
Regular
So is anyone here gonna get pokemon ruby/sapphire??
Mon 21/04/03 at 14:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Savatt and Strafex- if you have all 151 and 251, that would mean you had both Mew and Celebi.

I have:
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Gold
Pokémon Sapphire
Over 500 cards (lots of SHINYs!!)
10 Beanies
And a box full of other crap like figurines, stickers, various NOM official guides (back when NOM was good).
Mon 21/04/03 at 08:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah one of mine won the cute contest. I've done the legendary pokemon (well most of them) so at least thats over. Its was Regice, Regirock and Registeel that were annoying to catch - especially Registeel. Was a case of just waiting for luck to set in and have the git stay in a poxy ball.

Went back into the safari zone and caught another couple along with backtracking through the different areas to find more. Have like 125 of them caught so far. Only another 75 to catch/evolve now. ;-)

Of course that won't be it though - gotta train up some tough squads ready for battles against other people or a stadium style game. ;-)
Sun 20/04/03 at 17:15
Regular
Woo

My Combusken won 1st place in a normal rank Cool Contest.

*sniff*
I'm so proud, I remember when he was just a little chick, pulling up worms and rolling in dirt...

*wipes eyes*
Sun 20/04/03 at 13:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Catching legendary pokemon in sapphire = Gay !

Been going after these 3 new legendary pokemon and its such a poxy situation. Basically they have this ability where no status changes affect them so all you can do is knock their life down to red spit and throw balls at them - I've been doing this to one of them. You can barely see the life left on this bloody pokemon and I've wasted around 50 ultra balls on it. The bloody thing just keeps on bursting out and I'm getting to the point now where the cartridge is about to go for a flying lesson accross the room. Sodding Nintendo and their lame pure luck idea in catching these poxy pokemon ! UGH !
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:11
I never understood Pokemon - the RSPCA would have a field day!
Sat 19/04/03 at 15:24
Regular
I've never caught them all in either gae, I lose the will power :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.