GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A disaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 17:27
Regular
Oh deary me !
Im sitting here happily tucking into a cheese and pickle sandwhich and then decide to open up my bag of cheese and onion crisps, i proceed to take a fair size crisp from the bag and slowly put it inot my mouth....

ARRGGGHHHH

Whats this ??? Its ready salted flavour, and so is the next and the next and.......

The cheeky swines have filled me bag of cheese and onion crisp with ready salted ones !!!!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Leave him alone, FFF.
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:37
"period drama"
fine then.

you ambiguous crabstick
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:36
im a what ?!?!? Can i just be a very large tub of spam, i dont like horse raddish !!!! And to be honest this is a life changing situation, i can never trust this certain brand again !!!!! Life will be ... different now!
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:31
"period drama"
maybe you were eating Walkers coz they swap the two colours round.
it must have been a big culture shock for you.

oh, and your a spamming horseraddish.
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:11
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ooooohhhhhh

That's a REAL disaster. big whoop.

*Tragedy!
When the flavours gone
And the crisps taste wrong
It's tragedy!*
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:38
Natbuc wrote:
> whats a crip?

Its a crisp without the s which just escalates the problem even further !!! Has any1 got a stick spare so i can bash the makers of this disapointing snack !!!!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:36
Regular
"  "
whats a crip?
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:35
I know m8, ive had rolo cookies with no cookie b4 !!!!

Disgusting behaviour !!!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:34
NEWS FLASH

Im at the bottom of the bag and now have found a CHEESE AND ONION crip!!!!

What is going on, they're messing with my mind !!!!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:34
Regular
"  "
not as bad as the time i got a black pringle or maybe the time when i got that packet of echoes which was full of solid chocolate and no white choc or biscuit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.