GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
Just went and got the new NGC magazine, they've cahnged the size, again, now it's back to it's original size (slighty more lenght, but same height, as A4), good news for the poor postmen that deliver to subscribers!

I also got the new gamesmaster, with a free dvd, it's got footage of zelda, wario, 1080, metroid and F-Zero ( in the nintendo section) as well as the last ever episode of the gamesmaster tv show ( a whole 24 minutes of it).....go NOW!!!!!!! (or when the shops are open)
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
OMG.

Today, my friend: who reads "CUBE" brought round the cube guide to Metroid Prime. IT WARNS YOU TO SCAN THE ENEMYS. IT SAYS IN BIG LETTERS, DON'T FORGET TO SCAN THIS ENEMY. It gives anally retentive directions, to get 100% taking away every single bit of fun out of the game. Christ, I don't know how the writers can sleep at night. Bad magazine also.

Two religious references= I'm getting tired, at 8:45
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
cookie monster wrote:
> Syphonical wrote:
> What? SSBM rocks,i've only just managed to get all the Trophies
> (using
> AR)
>
> Yes, that must have been really hard, typing in that code....

It was, but by using the code, i also got the Mario and Yoshi trophy, aswell as the unmasked Samus trophy, how many of you have got them then??
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
I dont need no rack *slap* i store all my cube games in either a draw or between the two speakers for my pc.

But i'll buy it anyway, if only for the magazine ;-)
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Syphonical wrote:
> What? SSBM rocks,i've only just managed to get all the Trophies (using
> AR)

Yes, that must have been really hard, typing in that code....
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Melancholy wrote:
> I'm glad that they've lowered the SSB:M score. It was far too high,
> and as the Americans say: it should ummmm "Know its role". I
> suppose.

What? SSBM rocks,i've only just managed to get all the Trophies (using AR), and i'm still playing, it's got to be one of my most played games
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Cyclone wrote:
> Whats the Wario, 1080 and F-Zero footage like?

The F-Zero footage is amazing, it's got great music and looks quite fast, but the Wario world footage wasn't that good, although, that may be because i just don't want this game. 1080 footage is good, but way too short, it's about 30 seconds long, but i guess you could set it to repeat.

Plus the clips have cool little Gc logo things, where the sides of the G zoom in from either side, and make funny noises.

Tis grand i tell thee, proper bo.
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I'm glad that they've lowered the SSB:M score. It was far too high, and as the Americans say: it should ummmm "Know its role". I suppose.
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Whats the Wario, 1080 and F-Zero footage like?
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I have no use for my rack, as i keep all my dvd's/games on a big bookcase type thing (??), plus i have 20 games, my two racks hold up to 18 games.

USELESS
Tue 15/04/03 at 20:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
O. My first rack is full. Need another one then....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.