GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 19:48
Regular
Just went and got the new NGC magazine, they've cahnged the size, again, now it's back to it's original size (slighty more lenght, but same height, as A4), good news for the poor postmen that deliver to subscribers!

I also got the new gamesmaster, with a free dvd, it's got footage of zelda, wario, 1080, metroid and F-Zero ( in the nintendo section) as well as the last ever episode of the gamesmaster tv show ( a whole 24 minutes of it).....go NOW!!!!!!! (or when the shops are open)
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
64%.

Same thing.
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær wrote:
> I was dissapointed to see no ISS 3 review - even thought I've already
> ordered my copy of Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution. I just want to
> know 'how' bad this game really is, just incase it actually is worth
> playing, for one small reason, or another.

---

GamesMaster gave it 63%, I think.

(I got GamesMaster for the DVD, which actually turned out to be crap) :-D
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:48
"Uzi Lover"
Glad to hear it.

Though old Solskjaer is loving his. Stacking them up with all his top 16 games.
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
It sucked. I threw it out with the Batman comic.
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:46
"Uzi Lover"
You never said anything about the RACK!
Thu 17/04/03 at 16:43
Regular
I got NGC, for the first time ever.

Good writing style, but I do get the impression that all the writers are gay.
Thu 17/04/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was dissapointed to see no ISS 3 review - even thought I've already ordered my copy of Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution. I just want to know 'how' bad this game really is, just incase it actually is worth playing, for one small reason, or another.

I was also dissapointed with the free gift. But only because we've already got one of those. Looks like we'll be needing plenty of them, though, looking at the release schedule 'till the end of 2003, and beyond...!

And even though the size has been trimmed-down, I could still hear the Postman struggling to squeeze it through our letterbox, on Monday morning! :)
Thu 17/04/03 at 12:08
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> 'Bonus Disk' by Nathan Edgeworth?
>
> I think so. :-D

Aye...based it on me SR topic :D
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:41
Regular
cat luver wrote:
> wow size of paper has changed im amazed

You really need to get out more.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:41
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yeah sometimes the letters are quite good and other times they're screwed. does anyone remember my cracking star letter in Issue 32, about the Shadowman instructions manual?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.