GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2012 theroy true or false?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/10 at 00:20
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
I believe it to be true over the last week new zealand has had over 300 earth quakes and mt cook is demmed active now.
isnt that something?
Fri 10/09/10 at 16:18
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'll have you know I've had a haircut, all be it, not a very good one :D

Scally, one term I never thought I'd hear on this forum. Liverpool lives and breathes scallys ;D
Fri 10/09/10 at 16:05
Regular
Oh yeah! Forgot about that one!

I hear there's a previously unseen episode about abortion being released shortly state-side. Any idea if that's going to be released as part of a season boxset anyway (like the Wienstein episode) or whether it will have to be a seperate purchase?
Fri 10/09/10 at 15:59
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
If you ever need a target for your humour, Chris is a good target with his long hair and scally ways :)

Your post also reminded me I need to pre-order It's a Trap! at some point...
Fri 10/09/10 at 15:47
Regular
As I've only really touched upon it in the other thread, I've been suffering quite severe depression but have recently decided to do something about it. As a result I'm on the mend and although not quite normal, things are better for me now.

As a result, my humour is overpowering my dark side a bit - like Blue Harvest and Something Something Dark Side :)

I can't promise the humour will stay at a constant, but I'm taking things less seriously now so will try to keep it going :)
Fri 10/09/10 at 15:36
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm glad you've appeared on the forum more often Edgy, as the comments I've read from you thus far have been very amusing ;D
Fri 10/09/10 at 14:06
Regular
Atleast if it were Zombies we'd have a fighting chance...But then it depends on the sub-catagory of Zombies. Would they be virus created (28 days), a human error in forcing evolution (Resident Evil) or just a fun excuse to break into shops and use anything as a weapon (American news/Dead Rising) - quite frankly I'd hope its the slow moving kind that are virtually harmless unless you're within biting distance...like most girls in Cardiff on a friday night I suppose...

I've just realised that this thread isn't about the "2012 theory" but instead the coming of The Roy in 2012. I've done a bit of research into The Roy and believe it is a being said to bring fried breakfasts and rolls to everyone whilst travelling around on a great steam engine. The theory was originally developed in the 1990s in a region of northern-England by a community of people who's life centers around a pub, café and knicker factory. Frankly it sounds like a great idea and hope it happens.

;)
Fri 10/09/10 at 13:25
"possibly impossible"
If there was a 2012 prediction that read:

"A man called Roland Emmerich will make a crap film based on the mis-apprehension of a Mayan Prophecy"

then that would be true.
Fri 10/09/10 at 12:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Glad you feel that way and had that rant Edgy. I had a similar one on a thread (not too dissimilar to this one) recently and I completely understand what you mean.

As for my hopes for the apocalypse? Can't it just be zombies? I think everyone has an action plan in their head on what to do if a zombie apocalypse would happen... (although I can't say it would be my favourite way to go...zombies scare the bejesus out of me!)
Fri 10/09/10 at 12:02
Regular
Flash Flash I love you...but we've only got 14 minutes to save the Earth!

Naturally I'm one of life's worriers, and whilst I tend to have this nagging worry about the next apocalypse, I try to remember that we are all mortal, life is limited and whatever happens after we die will happen, so there's no point getting too worried about it.

However, injustices created by other people can be avoided and it makes me sick to think we're in the 21st century and are still living in a world full of man-made disasters due to intolerances or incompetencies and lack of cooperation. Despite the ever growing population, there's plenty of space in this world for everyone but rather than live and let live, people decide to kill each other for various reasons and it's not right - whatever religious, political or just general beliefs. We're lucky to be alive in this huge universe of mass and energy and most people take it for granted.

Wow...where'd that rant come from? :|

Scary youtube video I've just remembered about the above point
Thu 09/09/10 at 22:49
Regular
"THE HALOANATOR :D"
Type in www.geonet.org.nz if you wana have a squizz.
At the earthquakes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.