GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...if you have an N64...what are you playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 08:26
Regular
Sega stopped production of the Dreamcast months ago, and yet there are at least 9 releases due out for it, although in true Sega style expect about 3 of them to be canned.

The PSX has 30+ releases due for it, even though its big brother the PS2 is on the market worldwide.

The N64 is still going, but with the Gamecube still a few months away, and only 2 releases due in the future for their old console, ('Hey You Pikachu' and 'Sin and Punishment') what are N64 owners playing? Old stuff I suppose. But have Nintendo given up on the N64 owner too early?

Discuss.
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tony Hawks 2
Paper Mario (soon)
Perfect Dark
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:10
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well I play
Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Perfect Dark.
Excitebike.
Goldeneye.

Hmm, and.. Champ Man :o)

Oh yes. A request. Does anyone have WA? (Worms Armegeddon) on pc? If they do please contact me for an online game.

[email protected]
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:27
Regular
I play my PC more really i should be raedy to start Secret of MAna, PD, Banjo etc again :D
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still playing my N64 - WWF No Mercy, Star Wars Battle for Naboo, Conkers Bad Fur Day and Banjo Tooie!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is it some kind of Jamican drink?

It rings a bell
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:29
"period drama"
all the new ps1 games are just cheap mario-cart clones or 2D platformers.
so the ps1 has basically sunk
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:26
Regular
"not dead"
It was given up on too early in Europe, given the launch date of the 'CUBE (spring 2002).

I'm still playing it though.

Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, Banjo Tooie, Conkers Bad Fur Day and Mario Tennis are the 5 games I play most on it at the moment.
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
HOW DARE YOU!!! get a so... so... (I can't even say the word!) s-word life!!! Never! You will stay here all day typing pointless messages to pass the time!!! NEVER USE THE S-WORD AGAIN!!!

;-)
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:46
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Strafex wrote:
> As for my N64, I still play multiplayer here and there
> but I've not played solo player for ages.

On what, Perfect Dark?
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:42
Regular
Ofcourse Sheepy doesn't know what an N64 is, he's a not-able, with the gold name and everything. ;-P

As for my N64, I still play multiplayer here and there but I've not played solo player for ages.
I'm considering getting a social life to pass the time until the Gamecube comes out....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.