GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...if you have an N64...what are you playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 08:26
Regular
Sega stopped production of the Dreamcast months ago, and yet there are at least 9 releases due out for it, although in true Sega style expect about 3 of them to be canned.

The PSX has 30+ releases due for it, even though its big brother the PS2 is on the market worldwide.

The N64 is still going, but with the Gamecube still a few months away, and only 2 releases due in the future for their old console, ('Hey You Pikachu' and 'Sin and Punishment') what are N64 owners playing? Old stuff I suppose. But have Nintendo given up on the N64 owner too early?

Discuss.
Wed 08/09/10 at 09:07
Regular
Who? Never heard of them ;-)
Tue 07/09/10 at 17:47
Regular
Linda and I are sorry to say Elsa Who has worked with us in the kitchen for over 5 years is leaving. She is moving on to Swansea University and we all wish her every success in the future.
We are also having to say goodbye to Elizabeth-Red Liz.She is moving back to her home town near Nottingham. This Thursday night will be both girls fairwell evening so if you have known both or either come and say tara to them.(09/09/2010)
Sun 25/11/01 at 04:32
Regular
This week oi av mostly been plaing oi s s 2000

Got fighting force 64 on the way in the post after tracking it down cheap online, and future plans involve virtual pool 64 (to pick up and play for 5 minutes, after tetris started taking too long for me to lose : p), zelda mm, conkers bfd and mario golf.
I can't believe there are so many great games i never owned, but it might be because until the last 2 games i bought i never paid over 15 pounds for a game!
Ah, second hand tat and cheap sr offers : )
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
don't have MSN...

:(

It deleted when my PC cwiped over Summer...

watch this space tho... I'll try to get it soon...

PS did you rea my story 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons'??? You are in it! (well... kind of anyway...)
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:09
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Sibs wrote:
> GasMask wrote:

I have Worms Armageddon!!! Don't have it
> installed at the mo, but that can be remedied soon. Do you have any patches for
> it to play online??? I'll have to Dowload any if you do

No patches are needed. I only started about 3 days ago and it worked fine. Do you have MSN? I really need to play people that I like sorta know.
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:02
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Tony Hawks 2

How does it compare to the Psone
> version? does it run alot smoother? and is all the music on it? good quality?

The graphics are a lot clearer and it runs the same speed as the PS version. There's only about six of the music tracks off the original. But yup it's damn good quality, the graphics are nowhere near as blurred and jagged as the PS version.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:44
I've been playing Grand Prix 3 on my PC, and Mario Kart Super Circuit on my GBA. I'm also anticipating getting a PS2; just waiting for the new SR mag to come through. N64-wise, I haven't been playing on it at all for the last few weeks - I think the last time I had a go on it was the end of October, and I think the game was Goldeneye.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:33
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i have been playin civ 2

IT RULES!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Strafex wrote:
> I have been playing on Conker's Bad Fur Day, trying to get through without
> seeing Greg the Grim Reaper.

This means finishing the game without dying
> once... (I can't do that...), or resetting the machine everytime I lose my life!
> ;-)

Even if you didn't lose a life, you'd still have to see death a couple of times. He gives you the Shotgun before you enter the Resi Evil mick take graveyard, and then he opens the door to the mansion once you have splatted enough Zombie scum!

But the scenes with death (the person) in are the funniest in the game!!!

"UNDEAD! Un-BL**DY DEAD! I mean what's the bl**dy point?"
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
As I said in a topic I wrote a while ago, Nintendo have brought out less games this past year than the amount of times Maggie Thatcher bought out the best in people! {:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.