GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...if you have an N64...what are you playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 08:26
Regular
Sega stopped production of the Dreamcast months ago, and yet there are at least 9 releases due out for it, although in true Sega style expect about 3 of them to be canned.

The PSX has 30+ releases due for it, even though its big brother the PS2 is on the market worldwide.

The N64 is still going, but with the Gamecube still a few months away, and only 2 releases due in the future for their old console, ('Hey You Pikachu' and 'Sin and Punishment') what are N64 owners playing? Old stuff I suppose. But have Nintendo given up on the N64 owner too early?

Discuss.
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Sega stopped production of the Dreamcast months ago, and yet there are at least 9 releases due out for it, although in true Sega style expect about 3 of them to be canned.

The PSX has 30+ releases due for it, even though its big brother the PS2 is on the market worldwide.

The N64 is still going, but with the Gamecube still a few months away, and only 2 releases due in the future for their old console, ('Hey You Pikachu' and 'Sin and Punishment') what are N64 owners playing? Old stuff I suppose. But have Nintendo given up on the N64 owner too early?

Discuss.
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:37
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
FantasyMeister wrote:

Of course they have! There are still dedicated Nintendo fans out there with a beatifuly carved lump of black plastic casing and dusty circuts. This is what has befelled by beautiful N64. I love you so, but still you choose to go. Ah, this is too sad, I can't stand this anymore!
*Gets up and throughs himself out the backdoor*
Sat 24/11/01 at 09:34
Regular
I sold my N64 months ago, to get cash for PS2. Boy, that went wrong. :-)
Sat 24/11/01 at 09:40
Too flippin' early,they still have a chance of making cool games,but did they have to realese the last game as Mario Party 3?
Sat 24/11/01 at 11:08
Regular
I'm still playing my N64, recently i've mainly been playing

Tony HAwks 2
Mario Party 3
Operation Winback
Wave Race
Snowboard Kids

and a few others, just been picking up a load of bargains off Ebay, there's a lot of good games I never bothered with when they where first released, so i'm picking them up for under £10 now.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
I have an N64, but at the moment playing on it isn't an option. I am bored of all of my games. I am actually going to sell most of my 32 odd games to a friend at school who is only just getting an N64. I have mainy been playing PC games which I have to say isn't good for my health as I am sure I am now addicted to the internet as I have a broadband connection.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:06
I'm playing ISS & soon, PES. I packed up my N64 months ago. :)
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have an N64 and a PS2. I'm always on my PS2 at the moment, but there are still about 25 of my thirty-something games which I want to complete, but can't be bothered or can't because I'm tempted to play my PS2.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:39
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I got bored with the ps2 and found myself a second hand 64 the other day...£20 with 5 games and 2 controllers, can't complain. Just wanted to try something different, I enjoy some titles - it is seeming a bit dated graphically, remember games being much smoother and more detailed, but they're as much fun to play as they ever were.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I am playing...

Wave Race
F-Zero X
(only two games that I still play that I don't need the sound for, so if I wanna play and listen to some music I play one of those two)

Perfect Dark
Conkers Bad Fur Day

And I hope to get soon...
Rogue Squadron off Ebay (tide me over until SWEET SWEET Rogue Leader!)
Mario Paper (If I win A GAD before GameCube is out I'll get that)

PS SR please give me a GAD cos it is my Birthday today!!!
Or you could just give me a free GC!
(please?... no?... oh well can't blame a guy for trying...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.