GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, A Request!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
Hello Tony!!!!

Right, I keep asking this because it never gets answered or resolved - I know that I am Dan2K1, but I used to be "Dan", which then changed to 'daza10', see the high post count table - he's there. That is me, but I have no idea what email address it was - also I won two games with that account, so please could you combine my scores and word counts etc. Thank you very much - I have been here for well over 500 days, as the thing does say.

Cheers

Dan

Dan2K1

:-)
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:58
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
That would be a little hard for him to grant because soon other people [ cough Your Honor cough ] will want their names combined. Actually Yh probably won't.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:43
Regular
You see that was just a crap joke, but as it's quite
> late I will let you off this time. But don't let this happen again or I will be
> forced to ummmmm make you watch countless episodes of DR WHO.

My favourite DR who was the chase with teh Dalexs. starring william Hartnell as the Doctor it was great i also like the sea devils.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:38
Regular
Just don't say I didn't warn you, if you have trouble sleeping after watching those damn dirty cyber men.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:35
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>I will be
> forced to ummmmm make you watch countless episodes of DR WHO.

oooo cool a WHO-a-thon!
woohooo
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:35
Hey dude. You can now back up your files & create music CDs very easily!

COOL
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:34
Mystique wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
I am oficially gay
> now.

well we all knew that tim

evil woman

Now youdeserve to be poked in the eyes

*poke mystique in the eyes*
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:32
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
I am oficially gay
> now.

You see that was just a crap joke, but as it's quite late I will let you off this time. But don't let this happen again or I will be forced to ummmmm make you watch countless episodes of DR WHO.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:32
d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> so you should be!!!

Not really ! Hey im groty at the mo,im flooded with
> school work but thought id pop bk onto the forums for a few posts while i had
> the oppertunity, mite even submit a couple of reviews if i can!

Hope ive
> made no enemys in this argument !!! But i am sticking with Dan on this one

Good Luck with the school work mate.

And yeah, just a bit of friendly anger filled enraged peaceful calm discussions going on.

Nothing wrong with that '¬)
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:29
so you should be!!!

Not really ! Hey im groty at the mo,im flooded with school work but thought id pop bk onto the forums for a few posts while i had the oppertunity, mite even submit a couple of reviews if i can!

Hope ive made no enemys in this argument !!! But i am sticking with Dan on this one
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:28
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
I am oficially gay
> now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.