GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, A Request!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
Hello Tony!!!!

Right, I keep asking this because it never gets answered or resolved - I know that I am Dan2K1, but I used to be "Dan", which then changed to 'daza10', see the high post count table - he's there. That is me, but I have no idea what email address it was - also I won two games with that account, so please could you combine my scores and word counts etc. Thank you very much - I have been here for well over 500 days, as the thing does say.

Cheers

Dan

Dan2K1

:-)
Tue 09/11/10 at 16:15
Regular
"DD201 R 09"
I had forgotten about this forum. Please instead join in with DD201 Tutor Group Forum accessed via you Course Homepage.
Jacquie
Sat 16/10/10 at 14:50
Regular
im from dublin but going away to china.i got the link and hopfully i can benefit from the forum chats regarding course material the link http://learn.open...direct=1 doesnt want to open the page any other way ?? there is a forum on my module web but have no idea if there is one i shud be a part of if or shud subscribe to it.
Mon 06/09/10 at 09:46
Regular
So sorry, but I have to resit the exam again :( I should have past but my own stupitidy let me down,my resit is 14 O ctober fingers crossed I pass this time. Thanks for all your comments on my TMAS and your website they helped alot, Alison x
Sat 24/11/01 at 17:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Great Topic

Everyone read it from start

I am SHEEPY!

Can you please combine us.

Er-eepy
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:59
"Well if Dan2k1 can have all his alter egos combined into one (the question here is why have alter egos in the first place? can't you login?)"

Previous Ego*

Change of Email address. Server disruption. "dan384?"

Etc.

Get that ;)
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:58
:)
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Insert the letter 't' into the post below in the appropriate place.
Sat 24/11/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Well if Dan2k1 can have all his alter egos combined into one (the question here is why have alter egos in the first place? can't you login?) then I'd like all mine added together too. All 17 of them. Which would make about 38 GAD wins, 23 FAD wins, 18 trillion words, and the presige of being the only notable to be elected twice.
Sat 24/11/01 at 11:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Great Topic

Everyone read it from start
Sat 24/11/01 at 09:23
Regular
Dan, you gonna take this off scum spamming newbies like Doris? I reckon you should lay the smackdown, and also laugh at them for having no GADs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.