GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony, A Request!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
Hello Tony!!!!

Right, I keep asking this because it never gets answered or resolved - I know that I am Dan2K1, but I used to be "Dan", which then changed to 'daza10', see the high post count table - he's there. That is me, but I have no idea what email address it was - also I won two games with that account, so please could you combine my scores and word counts etc. Thank you very much - I have been here for well over 500 days, as the thing does say.

Cheers

Dan

Dan2K1

:-)
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:08
Hello Tony!!!!

Right, I keep asking this because it never gets answered or resolved - I know that I am Dan2K1, but I used to be "Dan", which then changed to 'daza10', see the high post count table - he's there. That is me, but I have no idea what email address it was - also I won two games with that account, so please could you combine my scores and word counts etc. Thank you very much - I have been here for well over 500 days, as the thing does say.

Cheers

Dan

Dan2K1

:-)
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:11
Does it *really* matter?.......
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:16
I've tried so hard, and got so far, so it does matter.
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:17
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
> I've tried so hard, and got so far, so it does matter.

Tryed so hard to do what?
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:18
To ask Tony to combine my statistics.
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:19
You think people will treat you any differently if you have a higher post count?....... NO!

You think people will treat you any differently if you have won more games?....... NO!

You think Tony cares?...... NO!
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nope not allowed :D

You quoted Linkin Park and changed it and everything...

You also insult the staff, although I'm sure they'd be MORE than happy to do all that programming Dan.

;)
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:20
Regular
Does it really matter?
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:21
Thats what I said Tiltawhirl
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Does it really matter?

See what I did there? eh? eh? eh?

Tony while your doing that do you mind giving me lost of games and delivering them by hand to my hooose, cheers very much Sheepy.

Also Ali could you change the colour of pages, they give me sore heads, maybe a nice bage colour.

Also could you...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.