GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoilt Little Gits..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
Well its the truth, the majority of you lot are what say 14? You come on and go blah de blah de bloody blah.

" Oooh I have a Dreamcast, Playstation and Playstation 2 but I can't wait till I get a Gamecube and X-Box... even thought I don't like anything but my gameboy and Pokemon "

Wise up, be bloody grateful to have what you have. Now I come from a fairly wealthy back ground I suppose, just I am not spoiled... never have been, never will be, thanks to my great parents... and why I have such a superb personality and my views and morals rock, unlike you lot who the only problem in your lifes is that on Level 7 of Tomb Raider or something you can't make that jump.

Now I might be being a bit harsh but for a selected minority on here I see you as being that... what I try to understand is... your just a young teenager and you have all these games and consoles where do they come from?

Now me, I have a PC, thats it. I'm not really a hardcore gamer, never really have been or ever will be with school these days, its just something I do when I'm bored or want to challenge myself. Then theres those who I don't see as being spoilt but are into games and any cash they have they buy with it... I know for a fact Grix worked his asss off during Summer for money to get his Gamecube... theres those who get a console and games for Christmas, I find that totally reasonable... you wait for it all year, get it at Christmas, respect it and like it more.

However for those who come on here saying there getting it when it comes out... from where? you making your parents flog £300 like that... you don't necessary need to be wealthy to be spolit... just all money is spent on you... then theres those who get a £300 console for their birthdays... this I'm not too sure, I don't get that much spent on me at birthdays, don't mind. Its in January after Christmas so id forgotten about but no way would I EVEN ASK MY PARENTS to flock £300 at my birthday.

I will get shot for this but just look at yourself... I hope you appreciate your parenst love for you, I already do without them throwing money at me... just respect what you've got and be happy of th family you've got... stop coming on here like spolit brats and arguing over stuff... discussions is what you do, you know the civilised manner of stating views not what Goatboy got to a tee:

" Soyn beated up Nintedeo any dazs of week "

Why did I deceide to write this? My parents are buying me far too much for Christmas and I'm not happy with them... you must think I'm sort of retard, they say I "deserve" it this year with all my grades and such... NO . Yes dad might have got an increase in wages but no I'm happy way things are and so should you.

As for the oldies... they have jobs there allowed to spent £300+ when they want, can't you? :D

Just think in future you lot, going to live off your parents forever? You don't need to get a big job, I'm not, I'm owning a record shop... but I will be looking after myself instead of being spoilt through my life expecting other people to look after me.

No posts saying, who are you talking about? To be honest I don't know... just when I read these posts it makes me angry and not just you lot, people who are like that in general.

Thats Me

*Lights fade*

*Radiohead played*

*Sheepy trips up and falls on face, nobody but Ant sees him as he is taking wee in corner*
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well its the truth, the majority of you lot are what say 14? You come on and go blah de blah de bloody blah.

" Oooh I have a Dreamcast, Playstation and Playstation 2 but I can't wait till I get a Gamecube and X-Box... even thought I don't like anything but my gameboy and Pokemon "

Wise up, be bloody grateful to have what you have. Now I come from a fairly wealthy back ground I suppose, just I am not spoiled... never have been, never will be, thanks to my great parents... and why I have such a superb personality and my views and morals rock, unlike you lot who the only problem in your lifes is that on Level 7 of Tomb Raider or something you can't make that jump.

Now I might be being a bit harsh but for a selected minority on here I see you as being that... what I try to understand is... your just a young teenager and you have all these games and consoles where do they come from?

Now me, I have a PC, thats it. I'm not really a hardcore gamer, never really have been or ever will be with school these days, its just something I do when I'm bored or want to challenge myself. Then theres those who I don't see as being spoilt but are into games and any cash they have they buy with it... I know for a fact Grix worked his asss off during Summer for money to get his Gamecube... theres those who get a console and games for Christmas, I find that totally reasonable... you wait for it all year, get it at Christmas, respect it and like it more.

However for those who come on here saying there getting it when it comes out... from where? you making your parents flog £300 like that... you don't necessary need to be wealthy to be spolit... just all money is spent on you... then theres those who get a £300 console for their birthdays... this I'm not too sure, I don't get that much spent on me at birthdays, don't mind. Its in January after Christmas so id forgotten about but no way would I EVEN ASK MY PARENTS to flock £300 at my birthday.

I will get shot for this but just look at yourself... I hope you appreciate your parenst love for you, I already do without them throwing money at me... just respect what you've got and be happy of th family you've got... stop coming on here like spolit brats and arguing over stuff... discussions is what you do, you know the civilised manner of stating views not what Goatboy got to a tee:

" Soyn beated up Nintedeo any dazs of week "

Why did I deceide to write this? My parents are buying me far too much for Christmas and I'm not happy with them... you must think I'm sort of retard, they say I "deserve" it this year with all my grades and such... NO . Yes dad might have got an increase in wages but no I'm happy way things are and so should you.

As for the oldies... they have jobs there allowed to spent £300+ when they want, can't you? :D

Just think in future you lot, going to live off your parents forever? You don't need to get a big job, I'm not, I'm owning a record shop... but I will be looking after myself instead of being spoilt through my life expecting other people to look after me.

No posts saying, who are you talking about? To be honest I don't know... just when I read these posts it makes me angry and not just you lot, people who are like that in general.

Thats Me

*Lights fade*

*Radiohead played*

*Sheepy trips up and falls on face, nobody but Ant sees him as he is taking wee in corner*
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:23
Regular
I'm currently working my a** off, working 10 -7 Staurdays, and most evenings, at Tesco wages, just so I can afford to learn to teach scuba diving. With the money left over I might just treat myself to something. If I want something, I have to earn it.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Good Lad

(Old 80 year old Scotsmans voice)
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:26
Regular
Damn right Sheep-ster.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:28
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hm, I can see a flood of replies coming from people defending themselves, shouting "I'm not spoiled!"..
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:28
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Good Lad

Why thank you, person who is younger than me.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:31
Regular
Spoilt brats...

I wish I was one...
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah younger in age my dear child, for you see I am 534 in errr age, no wait, errrr knowledge...

In 1784 I build me own house with me baaare hands... lets see ye dae that...

Hmmm

Whats that noise?

Oh just me brain searching for sanity, she jumped out the left ear again.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:32
I know exactly how you feel SHEEPY.

I know somebody who works and makes his own money, but is still getting loads off of his mother.
It annoys me. The whole point of him getting a job was to pay his own way, but nooo.

I feel quite good at the moment though, as I should be getting a £3000 loan soon, which will keep me going for a while to come.
Fri 23/11/01 at 22:35
Regular
Goten wrote:
I feel
> quite good at the moment though, as I should be getting a £3000 loan soon,
> which will keep me going for a while to come.

If that's for you while you're at university. It won't go as far as you'd think...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.