GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i got bored by Vice City..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 15/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
my brother has it and ive played it a few times and been bored out of my mind. Ok so it has funny bits and whatever but it really is nothing new from the GTA3. Also its fuzzy. GTA3 is fine on our tv nice sharp graphics but vice city is fuzzy. I just don't think it its much of a game. I mean especially playing metroid prime then playing it. In comparison to metroid the graphics are n64-like.

Anyway come get some PS2 fanboys :p the game you go on about loads is not that great (in my opinion) this isn't any kind of biased ninty opinion cos it sold well, but my honest opinion as a gamer.

Obviously this post is mainly against the graphics but then i just don't find it any different from GTA3. Ok all these new features but its really more of the same. Id prefer it to be different from the origional (ie better) but it isn't.

And yes i know my grammer is not very good but i really can't be bothered atm.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The Getaway: hyped-up tosh.
Another fine example of Sony hype and advertising masking what is an awful game, but yet it sold by the shed load.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
Updated wrote:
> The Getaway is a much more serious game.

Yes. A fine example of its seriousness is in the main character, he has a condition which courses him to be incontinant, hence the reason why he walks around looking like he's **** his pants.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:11
Regular
Updated wrote:
> The Getaway is a much more serious game.

No, The Getaway is a much more crap game.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:09
Regular
I thought VC looked better than GTA 3, but then again I've only played GTA3 a bit.
Thu 17/04/03 at 10:04
Regular
"\\"
Semajal wrote:
> aninem wrote:
> anyone notice the drastic improvement of graphics form gta 2 to gta
> 3... thought not... cause they all suck
>
> if your going to call youself town idiot then stop trying to prove
> this. Its not funy when you spend 10 mins thinking it up.
>
> blah

10 mins thinking what up? whatever i post i always post it on the spot
Thu 17/04/03 at 08:31
xbox
Thu 17/04/03 at 08:30
Regular
Before the advent of GTA3, the GTA series was a dead duck. The move to a modern 3D interface saved it from being just a bit of nostalgia.

While parts of GTA3 and GTA-VC are similar to The Getaway, you can't really compare them. The Getaway is a much more serious game.
Wed 16/04/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
aninem wrote:
> anyone notice the drastic improvement of graphics form gta 2 to gta
> 3... thought not... cause they all suck

if your going to call youself town idiot then stop trying to prove this. Its not funy when you spend 10 mins thinking it up.

blah
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
"\\"
anyone notice the drastic improvement of graphics form gta 2 to gta 3... thought not... cause they all suck
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Arg. The Getaway is even worse.

At least the GTA series actualy is playable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.