GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So i was sittin there"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 18:57
Regular
Playing on my xbox with my brother and my mum called my sister down and said, "so who wants to go up to london tomorrow" But we go there every month to visit friends, so we all just go "ye ok, might as well" then my dad said "well how bout go to london tomorrow then go to florida for three weeks on friday"
I was in shock, we only came back from the usa in november...
What a suprise, and i get to miss the first two weeks back at school...
So i will be gone for about 3-4 weeks, so i will see you all when i get back...
P.S may be many mistakes in this post as i am excited as hell...
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:57
Playing on my xbox with my brother and my mum called my sister down and said, "so who wants to go up to london tomorrow" But we go there every month to visit friends, so we all just go "ye ok, might as well" then my dad said "well how bout go to london tomorrow then go to florida for three weeks on friday"
I was in shock, we only came back from the usa in november...
What a suprise, and i get to miss the first two weeks back at school...
So i will be gone for about 3-4 weeks, so i will see you all when i get back...
P.S may be many mistakes in this post as i am excited as hell...
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:58
oh, does any one know next day delivery for electrical products, i need to order some smart media by tomorrow, but it is afeter 6 so they wont, will they?
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:01
Regular
Quicker to buy it from a shop.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I went to Florida last summer for two weeks. You probably know all the good places to go but I'll tell you a couple of my favourites anyway. Go to the Animal Kingdom, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Epcot, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and any/all of the water parks such as Blizzard Beach. Don't bother with the Kennedy space center, The Magic Kingdom or any other disney crap just the ones that I mentioned...unless you like the mickey mouse tea cups...?
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:11
I done all that in november when i went, twas great, my mum loved it soo much, thats why we are going again...
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha! Epcot is a pile of toss.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mmmmmm, America.

Yea I reckon going to America would be pretty sweet, hopefully I'll get to go sometime.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
America is great although it's really not that different from Britain which is a bit of a bust. I managed to sun myself in Florida on a beach facing the gulf of mexico though which was damn good...oh yeah plus the rides. GO SHAMU!! YOU RULE!!
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Also Robin your parents must be loaded.
Wed 16/04/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
yeah Robin what do they work as? Is one a Lawyer and the other a Doctor?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.