GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm'.
Fri 18/04/03 at 15:36
Regular
I've been interested in this as u can have 4 players doing co-op and that sounds too good to be true but where's the reviews?!
Wed 30/04/03 at 00:52
Regular
Best moment in the game so far, 3 guys in my team get wiped out in a matter of a few seconds leaving my sniper to take out about 10 Iraqi's that are about 20 meters away. They start shooting me and a load run towards me, there's no way I can take out them all with my slow firing sniper rifle. Suddenly I notice what looks like a large Petrol carrying lorry type thing sitting right next to them, I quickly swap weapons, i've got one grenade left. I aim carefully and the grenade lands exactly next to the lorry, BOOM the whole thing goes up in flames and the Iraqi's bodies just pile up at the side of the road.

Genius.

I'm on level 12 now.
Tue 29/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
BIGMAN wrote:
> If you talking about the Scud levels I find it's best to send Jones in
> on the tanks with C4 then use Conners/Bradly with rockets to take out
> the Scuds!

---

I don't pointlessly waste my rockets on SCUDs. Connors' machine gun destroys the SCUDs using up only about 10 bullets.

And for the tanks, yeah, a couple of times I've had to send in Jones with the C4's, but sometimes if you get behind the tank (the back is more vulnerable) and use the anti-tank rocket launcher, then you can blow them up more safely.

On level 8 now on medium mode! Very difficult though.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have it on xbox, it's very fun. I might get it on GC though, or get the second one. hmm...

The levels are slightly repetitive but if you're with 3 other friends it's great. Plus the Gc version has been upgraded from the xbox version.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:12
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm on the 11th level (I think) on medium.
>
> It's the level where you have to go into Baghdad and rescue a load of
> Army dudes.

Not bad, It took me a couple of attempts on easy as the POW's usually got shot. I found it was best to clear the site of Iraqi's then set your team up at different points to cover the POW's as thy escape
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:08
Regular
BIGMAN wrote:

> How far's everyone else got?

I'm on the 11th level (I think) on medium.

It's the level where you have to go into Baghdad and rescue a load of Army dudes.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:07
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
§niper wrote:
> Try medium now.. i dunno how far i am on easy, so far so easy except
> the tanks.

Yeah will do, what do you find the best way of taking out the tanks?
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:05
Regular
Try medium now.. i dunno how far i am on easy, so far so easy except the tanks.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If you use Connors' machine gun then you can take out SCUDs using
> about 10 bullets.

If you talking about the Scud levels I find it's best to send Jones in on the tanks with C4 then use Conners/Bradly with rockets to take out the Scuds!
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:01
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Hey all, love this game, completed it on easy with the SAS.

How far's everyone else got?
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If you use Connors' machine gun then you can take out SCUDs using about 10 bullets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.