GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Universal Truth?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 13:51
Regular
Did anyone NOT have a gay nazi PE teacher?

Everyone at work did.
Viscious, Aryan people in tracksuits that made sure you had a shower.
I remember they made a fat kid do naked pressups for running through the middle of the showers and not getting wet.
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HA

Don't worry I find it bloody amusing myself... my mates almost die in the class when it happened... probably due to my screams of pain.

:-D
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
He wiped ethanol on your face? Sweet Lord! My PE teacher was just really, really crap at sports and had a monkey-like visage. He also had a son, who was equally monkey-like, and worked as the school janitor.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
SHEEPY wrote:

AND the time he wiped ethanol on my face and asked if it
> burned...

LOL
LOL ROFLMAO
LOL

Sorry Sheepy, but I'm surprised you can't hear my laughter from here.
It is nasty but....hahahahaha
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My Physics teacher hits me :-D

This is gravity

* Book falls on Sheepy's head *

Now if I shoot Sheepy what will happen to him... well I don't have a gun so I'll hit him and see what happens

* Hits me on head *

Sheepy went forward as the momentum of my hand made him...

Sheepy will you look at the board * smack*

I was looking at the board...

Actually thats quite serious I could get him sacked... its only me as well, maybe hes got a thing for me... eurgh

AND the time he wiped ethanol on my face and asked if it burned...

Or the time he demonstrated what happened if you touched the floor whilst touching a Van De Graph Generator... using me, damn that was sore.

Or the time he made me touch a burning hot bulb without telling me it was like that to show how energy is lost to heat.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And our Geology teacher. Vile, power-crazed super-villain with a massive beard.
I remember he took us on a geology field trip to Castleton for 4 days.
On the way back, we stopped on a moor to look at slate formations. We were cold, hungry and wanting to get home.

So one kid had the bright idea of insulting this teacher so he would get sent back to the bus instead of standing on a wind-blasted moor in November.

But this kid wasn't the brightest and shouted "Roper
you c(expletive deleted)"
Mr Roper promptly beat this kid severely and left him curled on the moor, sobbing gently and clutching his stomach to ease the pain of several rabbit-punches to his kidneys.

Evil teachers.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:33
"High polygon count"
An insane, drunken Welshman as a metalwork teacher... that sounds like a lethal combination!
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
We had an insane Welshman for metalwork that used to drink whiskey in his little room then come out and ask any kids if they wanted a fight if they laughed at him.

An my Latin teacher knocked a kid out with a text-book for handing his homework in late. Mr Nash, you are an evil, evil man with foul dogbreath and a beard that looked like an explosion in a mattress factory.
I hate you, we all hated you but we were scared of you.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:30
Regular
When a Scottish person is taken out of it's naturally cold, drunken stupor of an environment, it's nose will turn red in warm conditions.......

It's also a good sign that someone from Glasgow is about to implat their forehead into your nose........
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:29
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Did anyone NOT have a gay nazi PE teacher?

I didn't!

I had a mad, angry Scottish guy call Mr. Pirnie. He was only a little guy, but had a booming voice and everyone was scared of him.

He also had a red nose - a bit like Alex Ferguson.

Maybe Bonus can tell us... do all Scottish men naturally have red noses, or is it just the alcohol? ;-p
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:26
Regular
One of my P.E. teachers at my first high school was an ex-professional football player.........

Then at my second one was an International Hockey player...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.