GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Universal Truth?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 13:51
Regular
Did anyone NOT have a gay nazi PE teacher?

Everyone at work did.
Viscious, Aryan people in tracksuits that made sure you had a shower.
I remember they made a fat kid do naked pressups for running through the middle of the showers and not getting wet.
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
TIM-MAY!! wrote:
> This is not a joke: my old PE teacher tripped and got the back end of a javelin
> that was in the ground stuck in his eye and then died a week later.

Oucha. Someone threw a shot putt which landed on my head. That hurt, I got knocked out and had severe concussion.
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This is not a joke: my old PE teacher tripped and got the back end of a javelin that was in the ground stuck in his eye and then died a week later.
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Don't you just hate it when your PE teachers know NOTHING about the sport they're teaching you?

Like earlier this term when we had football. She asked me to demonstrate everything. Then she shouted at me for being too good against the other players... GAH!
Fri 23/11/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think my school takes the biscuit:

The most unfit teachers are the P.E teachers...

Physics teachers beats me up...

Former Modern Studies is in prison for 18 months after having sex with a 14 year old pupil...

In the 5 years I've been there I KNOW of 6 teachers to have mental breakdowns...

Ah well don't you just love education, I hate my school :D
Fri 23/11/01 at 11:02
Regular
"I love Dave music"
We had a complete idiot of a PE teacher who was one of those who thought he was really cool. He wanted to be "one of the lads". But he was also always trying to impress the girls with his physique. So you would have our two PE teachers there talking to us. The female teacher doing all the talking, and the guy standing there, trying to tense all the muscles in his body so that he looked good....he didn't, he was saggy and we all laughed!
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:26
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
AND the time he wiped ethanol on my face and asked if it
> burned...

I'm sorry sheepy, but i am on the verge of crying with laughter.

The worst i ever had was my dodgy french teacher ripping up my maths coursework. Evil moose.

And of course there was the time mywoodwork teacher was mistaken for a suspected paedophile.

The pe teacher wasn't particularly bad, but only started to pay any attention to me in the slightest when the basketball team started in yr9, quite possibly proving another stereotype.

Also, according to my old chemistry teacher, if you put phenylthalene in someone's food it turns their urine purple. If i could get hold of the stuff i might give it a go to get the filth who steal food from the uni halls communal kitchens : ) but then again, i'm not sure it was what you could strictly call *safe* - it might not even have been phenythalene, but i'm about 95% sure.
If anyone can vouch for the safety, or knows how to get it, share, dammit ; )
Thu 22/11/01 at 19:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Rugby is not really my sport.

One of the first sports I did in PE in Year 7, was Rugby. Me and my mate didn't have much mud on our shirts, and our teacher made a large point of this. So the next few lessons I wiped mud on my short, but it still didn't work. I hated it, and he always took the pee out of this fat boy who can't do sport for his life.

Forunately I proved myself to him in Athletics, when running the 100m. {:)
Thu 22/11/01 at 18:15
Regular
We had a mad Irish woman as our French teacher.

We hated her, but she scared us so much we did the work, and I think most people got a good mark.

Apparantly the girls PE teach was a lesbian. One of the girls had borrow a pen in a theory class, and it smelt slightly suspect* to say the least.

*KIDS if you don't understand, ask your parents.
Thu 22/11/01 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HA

Glad my pain brings comfort to many of you...

:-D
Thu 22/11/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It probably breaks all European Children Protection laws, but that is one of the funniest examples of teacher brutality I have ever heard.

Wiping Ethanol on a kid's face and asking if it burns.

hahahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.