GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Universal Truth?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/11/01 at 13:51
Regular
Did anyone NOT have a gay nazi PE teacher?

Everyone at work did.
Viscious, Aryan people in tracksuits that made sure you had a shower.
I remember they made a fat kid do naked pressups for running through the middle of the showers and not getting wet.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Did anyone NOT have a gay nazi PE teacher?

Everyone at work did.
Viscious, Aryan people in tracksuits that made sure you had a shower.
I remember they made a fat kid do naked pressups for running through the middle of the showers and not getting wet.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:02
Regular
Can't say I did.

But I had a huge Nation of Islam P.E teacher.

He harrased all of the girls and said there skirts were too short (being in mind they were down past the knee)

I saw him on the news a couple of years ago with other Nation of Islam guys storming a court. I think it had something to do with Steven Lawrence or something.

All in all I agree that everyone has had a loony tune P.E teacher. It's a fact of life.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A huge Nation of Islam PE Teacher?

That rules.
Seriously, that would be fantastic.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:09
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> A huge Nation of Islam PE Teacher?

That rules.
Seriously, that would be
> fantastic.

It may sound quite cool.

But people were very scared of this man including me. He was a very big, very scary individual.

If he told you to climb up the rope, you would climb up the rope in a split second. I think if there was an olympic sport of rope climbing my old school would produce some of the finest rope climbers in the world. Great Britain would actually get a gold medal.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:09
Regular
"not dead"
One of our P.E. teachers used to come in almost every Monday with a black eye, that would fade away over the week, only to be replaced by another, the following week.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I love the irony that all P.E teachers are old and very unfit guys. Usually chain smokers and drive to McDonalds to get their lunch... HA

Or when its really bad weather, golf ball hail stones they tell you to go out on the pitch to play football and never go outside.

HA

There going to take over the world... *shivers at thought*
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I had a P.E teacher like that. Not as harsh as doing naked pressups.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Donkey Punch wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> A huge Nation of Islam PE Teacher?

That
> rules.
Seriously, that would be
> fantastic.

It may sound quite
> cool.

But people were very scared of this man including me. He was a very
> big, very scary individual.

If he told you to climb up the rope, you would
> climb up the rope in a split second. I think if there was an olympic sport of
> rope climbing my old school would produce some of the finest rope climbers in
> the world. Great Britain would actually get a gold medal.

LOL
This guy sounds fantastic.
I can just imagine a Nation Of Islam dude scaring the kids.
Brilliant, Donkey Punch, not only does your name rule, but this post has literally had me in tears of laughter.

Thanks
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:22
Regular
Goatboy, you must be a sadist, think of the rope burns, the look of terror on a scrawny little girls face when she only manages to scramble up two inches on the rope, eventually running out of puff she falls to the floor like a sack of spuds. She then looks up and towering over her is a huge Nation of Islam P.E teacher telling her that her skirt is too short.

You don't seem to realise the sheer terror people at my school went through just to get through an hour of P.E.

I have flash backs some times. I hold a minutes silence everyday at 3:10pm for the people that physically browned their pants whenever the tormentor spoke.

I have now had councilling and feel I am through the worst. Don't underestimate the power of a P.E teacher.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I can just picture this massive, threatening bloke with those little sunglasses, arms folded and a blank stony face.

Man, I thought our PE teacher was hardcore because he used to throw medicine balls at you if you ran too slowly in circuit training...but you topped that one.

I'm still chuckling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.