GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls Suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 23:59
Regular
Happened tonight what always happens.
We played Southend, 1st band on for a change so we were done by 9pm (excellent, I get to bed before 2am! Woohoo!)

The place was fairly busy, usual band-gig crowds.
Including some fine women.
So we get up there, have it completely for 30 mins.
I'm up there with my boys, playing away as normal and the crowd starts getting into it.
By the 3rd or 4th number,they're usually doing that sway-from-side-to-side dance that you do to a new band and you're not drunk enough to enter the Bermuda Triangle at the front of the stage.

We come off and I sit on the floor, catching my breath and drinking pints of water.
And when we go to the bar, up comes women.
Buying me a drink, doing that "Tattoos! Cool! You were really good up there, totally animal drummer!" and flirting about.
Fine.

SO WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS 15????

I was hormonally raging, like a firework ready to go off.
I was single, still playing drums and would have been like a rat up a drainpipe given the chance.

But Oooooooooooooooooh no, they have to wait until I'm spoken for, absolutely shattered from playing and just wanting to have a bath and get to bed.
I'm in no state to play flirty games when I've finished playing, I have nothing left except panting and needing lots of water. I am sweaty, way too hot and eyes burning.
But they come over and chat. Boy do they come over.
When we played in Islington, my missus was in the loo and this girl said "You seen them play before?"
"Yeah, a few times"
"I like the drummer, he's cute. Big brown eyes"
Needless to say my girlfriend laughed good naturedly and explained that I was taken.

Yeah, thanks ladies for not being there during puberty when I wondered if I would ever score.
I thought I would die without ever having visited the land of naughty-pillows and...gasp...a snog!

So why now I'm happily with someone and shattered from playing?
Why?

Damn Dirty Girls.
Thu 22/11/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Not your monkey"
SHEEPY wrote:
I have already discovered you can't bloody win with them...

too right...they tell you they like something but at the same time they reserve the right to change their mind in an instance (without telling you) and then get bloody pi**ed off at you for doing whatever it was and not working out that they no longer like it!

Oh..funny yet not at all really relevant story. It was a mate of mine's wife's birthday the other week. He obviously knows little about women because he got her an ironing board!! i was in stitches. not sure if she has let him back in the house yet!
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
heh

Being 15 myself I am not experienced at all with woman, well a bit.

I have already discovered you can't bloody win with them... just yesterday heres an example:

Mates and I can't stand this bloke who usually hangs around... were nice blokes and try to be nice but this guy is the WORST... anyway the female friends say were so horrible, we isolate him, we should talk to him... when on the exact same day they tell a "friend" to hop it as they can't stand her... WHAT?????

Anyway damn nice smelling breated girls
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I am not fit to touch the hem of Mr T's garments.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:37
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
Tell them you love them, you're safe and
> boring.
Ignore them for a week and boink their sister? You're a
> villain.

So the moral of the story is........

Boink your burds sister, she'll dump you anyway......

Nice lesson to teach today's kids Goaty, you are the man. Maybe even the new Mr. T??

"Drink Milk and boink your bird's sister, it's the only way to live." = Goatboy's Notable Election Moto....
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I am pleased my angsty moans about dirty-girls had cheered you up.
Next week, tune in for "Look, I didn't say that ok? Stop twisting my words you mentalist woman"

---

Tell them you love them, you're safe and boring.
Ignore them for a week and boink their sister? You're a villain.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Inflate-A-Date is the way forward I tells ya
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well that bloody cheered me up

*big stupid grin*
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't find them attractive, god no. They're just...y'know.

No, I love women but they are mental and I can't figure out what to say or do to make them happy.
They tell you, then change the goalpost without warning and get moody when you fail to understand that they have now changed their demands.

I can't win.
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:25
Regular
lol
lol
lol
rmolftynphak, or something along those lines, laughing net speak isn;t my specialty........
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:23
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

(I'm aware such things exist but I can't get
> to Bangkok very easily)

ROFL

Bankok Chic Boys
Thu 22/11/01 at 13:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
True.

Oh what a dilemna.

Hurry up cloning so I can make a thing with a woman's body but a bloke's mind.

(I'm aware such things exist but I can't get to Bangkok very easily)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.