GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls Suck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 23:59
Regular
Happened tonight what always happens.
We played Southend, 1st band on for a change so we were done by 9pm (excellent, I get to bed before 2am! Woohoo!)

The place was fairly busy, usual band-gig crowds.
Including some fine women.
So we get up there, have it completely for 30 mins.
I'm up there with my boys, playing away as normal and the crowd starts getting into it.
By the 3rd or 4th number,they're usually doing that sway-from-side-to-side dance that you do to a new band and you're not drunk enough to enter the Bermuda Triangle at the front of the stage.

We come off and I sit on the floor, catching my breath and drinking pints of water.
And when we go to the bar, up comes women.
Buying me a drink, doing that "Tattoos! Cool! You were really good up there, totally animal drummer!" and flirting about.
Fine.

SO WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS 15????

I was hormonally raging, like a firework ready to go off.
I was single, still playing drums and would have been like a rat up a drainpipe given the chance.

But Oooooooooooooooooh no, they have to wait until I'm spoken for, absolutely shattered from playing and just wanting to have a bath and get to bed.
I'm in no state to play flirty games when I've finished playing, I have nothing left except panting and needing lots of water. I am sweaty, way too hot and eyes burning.
But they come over and chat. Boy do they come over.
When we played in Islington, my missus was in the loo and this girl said "You seen them play before?"
"Yeah, a few times"
"I like the drummer, he's cute. Big brown eyes"
Needless to say my girlfriend laughed good naturedly and explained that I was taken.

Yeah, thanks ladies for not being there during puberty when I wondered if I would ever score.
I thought I would die without ever having visited the land of naughty-pillows and...gasp...a snog!

So why now I'm happily with someone and shattered from playing?
Why?

Damn Dirty Girls.
Wed 21/11/01 at 23:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Happened tonight what always happens.
We played Southend, 1st band on for a change so we were done by 9pm (excellent, I get to bed before 2am! Woohoo!)

The place was fairly busy, usual band-gig crowds.
Including some fine women.
So we get up there, have it completely for 30 mins.
I'm up there with my boys, playing away as normal and the crowd starts getting into it.
By the 3rd or 4th number,they're usually doing that sway-from-side-to-side dance that you do to a new band and you're not drunk enough to enter the Bermuda Triangle at the front of the stage.

We come off and I sit on the floor, catching my breath and drinking pints of water.
And when we go to the bar, up comes women.
Buying me a drink, doing that "Tattoos! Cool! You were really good up there, totally animal drummer!" and flirting about.
Fine.

SO WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS 15????

I was hormonally raging, like a firework ready to go off.
I was single, still playing drums and would have been like a rat up a drainpipe given the chance.

But Oooooooooooooooooh no, they have to wait until I'm spoken for, absolutely shattered from playing and just wanting to have a bath and get to bed.
I'm in no state to play flirty games when I've finished playing, I have nothing left except panting and needing lots of water. I am sweaty, way too hot and eyes burning.
But they come over and chat. Boy do they come over.
When we played in Islington, my missus was in the loo and this girl said "You seen them play before?"
"Yeah, a few times"
"I like the drummer, he's cute. Big brown eyes"
Needless to say my girlfriend laughed good naturedly and explained that I was taken.

Yeah, thanks ladies for not being there during puberty when I wondered if I would ever score.
I thought I would die without ever having visited the land of naughty-pillows and...gasp...a snog!

So why now I'm happily with someone and shattered from playing?
Why?

Damn Dirty Girls.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:06
Regular
lol
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:06
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
girls suck- only if you are lucky
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:08
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:
> girls suck- only if you are lucky

wow less than ten minuets
i applaud your predictabilaty semijal i really do
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:09
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Lord Semajal wrote:

wow less than ten
> minuets
i applaud your predictabilaty semijal i really do

LOL I was just waiting for someone to come along and say that.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:12
Regular
i could have gone with....
"wow less than ten minuets....you poor poor guy"
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:14
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:

And if you're not you can always use a hoover, not that I would do that ummmmm.....I gotta go.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't see why this thread would cause anyone to think I was bein...ah, I get it.

Filthy people.
Filthy, filthy people.
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:34
Regular
"smile, it's free"
This is why some forums ban the word 'suck'.

What a high level of conversation we get with the late night foggers, eh?

I applaud thee! :)
Thu 22/11/01 at 00:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I meant suck as in "Girls are bad. Girls know when you are taken and they play on that fact because it's safe flirting, just a bit of fun" but it wouldn't let me put a title that long in.

So I shortened it, never imagining the direction this would lead to.

You lot need help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.