GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grey station sucks, and N64 rules"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:37
Regular
I hate the greystation, they have all the buget games they have all the car chase games such as driver they have evrything.

N64 still rules
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:21
Slaveunit wrote:
> Nintendo are well known for ripping off their customers more than sony are.
> £70 for a game? I don't think so!

I think you're exagerating a little.

Only once have I seen an N64 game near £50, and that was Conker's Bad Fur Day.

It was only when the N64 came close to the end of it's life that the games prices went much higher than before.

Shame really because in a few years you'll probably be able to buy N64 games second hand for less than a fiver!

But you claiming games for the N64 were £70? I could buy a around 3 or 4 games for the N64 for that. Of course it depends what games you are talking about.

You obviously know very little about games.
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hi, American Dog.

Yes, the Greystation is crap, but the PS2 is great.

And saying that, seeing as I was once a Ninty, and still am in a way, I suppose the Nintys will start saying things like, "WQelcome to the Dark Side!" or "Are you still a Ninty, Darth?"
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:00
Hi Gaming Boy,

I'm not what you'd call a "Ninty", but I'm not neccesarily a fan of Sega or Sony either.

I'm just a fan of gaming, although I do prefer Nintendo and Sega's styles, I'll still play a Playstation 2 once in a while.

I'm a big fan of PC gaming though! I've got quite a collection to play on my PC of classic games, but a few new ones to.

I'm not too sure about the X-box though. I'm gonna wait and see if any of my friends get one first...
Wed 21/11/01 at 20:03
Why use names that say taht the consoles are bad.I know taht they are but use their proper names.
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:52
Regular
American Dog wrote:

Shame really because in a few years you'll probably be able to buy
> N64 games second hand for less than a fiver!

you can already buy second hand "nintardo" games for less than a fiver it just depends on the game really
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:08
GAMECUBE=Brilliant
PS2 =Mediocore (due to GTA3)
X-BOX =A word saying how crap this is has not been invented yet!
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
maybe goatboy should smash yoo wiv hiz stik
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:13
OH NO!
NOT THE BIG STICK tm
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry, but if the N64 can only offer around 5 good games, then that's pretty damn poor. :D

And the N64 is obviously crap, there's been one good game out for it in the past 3 months!
Wed 21/11/01 at 22:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mystique wrote:
> maybe goatboy should smash yoo wiv hiz stik

that would be gr8. maybe he should do it 2moz though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.