GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grey station sucks, and N64 rules"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/01 at 10:37
Regular
I hate the greystation, they have all the buget games they have all the car chase games such as driver they have evrything.

N64 still rules
Thu 05/08/10 at 21:42
Evenin......

Meet at the H&H for a 9am departure.

So..(and this is the consensus of the team) if you can park up, extract your bike, assemble it, check it over, get yer kit on within 5 minutes we'll see you at 8:55am...(no names mentioned lol!!!)
Otherwise we'll see you within the time restraints that realise the above requirements haha! ;-)

Oh btw... route to be decided
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:55
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
There's only one insult to match the Greystation. The N65! Revenge arrghh... sweet revenge ;).
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Racist... Homophobic... still moronic..

Ah I love being me sometimes

:D
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:51
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Why is calling the Playstation... Grey Station an insult?

Its not. Its Grey and its a Playstation?!

It should be Ga*cough*ystation.

Ahh more like it.

*Gets out the sticks* Im gonna smash you all wiv it, c'mon who's first!
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:38
Regular
Grey station well i call it a Grey Play Station and the PS2 a black Playstation...

why did i say that????

I'll remmember soon.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why the hell is calling it grey an insult??

You know some people could say your racist... you go about insulting people because there different colour of skin...

(Too Far)

Righto
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:16
Regular
I've always wanted to know what does the Playstation suck and what does the N64 rule?
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:02
Gawd, people these days!!!
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
See whatdidya tell ya?
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Whats wrong with it being grey?

*As everyone avoids the question*

Coz Grey is the pure colour of evil and we beats i t wiv sticks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.