GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's got a .co"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/10 at 02:49
Regular
Hi,

I'm just interested in the take-up of the new .co

Who here has ordered theirs? Why did you decide to get one (or more)?

Neil
Thu 22/07/10 at 11:01
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
To clarify freeola.co will be being pointed to the Freeola homepage at some point it's just not a top priority at present as we are more worried about trying to make sure all our customer .co registrations are sorted out at the moment.

The main thing for us is that we have already secured the ownership of the domain. We are aware that we will need to set-up the redirect system on them and will be doing so most likely today now that you've brought it up ;o)
Thu 22/07/10 at 10:31
Regular
That is a strange response indeed ;)

The .CO version should definitely be pointing to Freeola.com, I guess it's just our systems team didn't get round to it yet (a little busy the last couple of days with the .CO launch), so I'll give them a little nudge.

I did try ordering my own .CO domain but it seems I was unsuccessful :(
Thu 22/07/10 at 10:26
"Are you sure?"
LukeM wrote:
> Who cares about freeola.co Hmmm? It's just another domain.

That's a strange response!?!

I've just been reading how important you are saying the .co TLD is; so thought you would be interested that the one for your company isn't working...

I was just about to order some but you've put me off :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Thu 22/07/10 at 10:16
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
I didn't get mine :(

Edit: Who cares about freeola.co Hmmm? It's just another domain.
Thu 22/07/10 at 09:23
"Are you sure?"
Hi Martin and welcome to the Freeola forums!

Good luck with your sale - I see the co.uk and .com are also all for sale so you might have a job on your hands!

@Butch - Are you aware freeola.co fails to load?

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Thu 22/07/10 at 08:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You cannot change DNS settings for a domain name you have listed for sale, which is why you cannot see this option for this domain.
Thu 22/07/10 at 08:38
Regular
Hi Neil

I have bought two .co domains so far, both through GetDotted and I intend to buy several more...

One I bought - for fun or possibly for profit is yukfu.co - will make a fantastic domain name for people keen on anagrams? Or maybe dating.... in any event, I intend to sell it (if someone buys it that is!)

Approval was very rapid - received confirmation of registration e-mail from Freeola in less than two minutes each time.

I'll take this opportunity to pose a question of my own - it seeems that the option to change the C-NAME via the DNS Advanced settings has disappeared - anyone know if this is a glitch in the Freeola script or some restriction placed on the .co domains?

Martin
Thu 22/07/10 at 02:49
Regular
Hi,

I'm just interested in the take-up of the new .co

Who here has ordered theirs? Why did you decide to get one (or more)?

Neil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.