GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's got a .co"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/10 at 02:49
Regular
Hi,

I'm just interested in the take-up of the new .co

Who here has ordered theirs? Why did you decide to get one (or more)?

Neil
Mon 16/08/10 at 13:12
"Are you sure?"
I decided if it's good enough for Apple, Microsoft, Google and Freeola - then it's ok for me! So I have my first (EDIT:make that two now!) .co TLD.
(for one on my clients...)

Impressed with the speed the registration, notification and setup went through - my .co TLD was all up and running within a few minutes :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/07/10 at 19:14
"Are you sure?"
LukeM wrote:
> Google however still haven't utilised theirGoogle.co.

Pfft - bit of a "school boy error"!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 26/07/10 at 15:42
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Freeola.co now points to Freeola.com, Google however still haven't utilised their Google.co.
Sun 25/07/10 at 09:35
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I can understand your frustration, and sympathise that you did not receive your domain. Some of the more popular domains were likely to have been under heavy competition.

We got all the domain requests over to the .co registry within the first 5-10 minutes, so we did all we could.

I have had to edit your post just a bit, for fairly obvious reasons. :)
Sat 24/07/10 at 16:12
Regular
Damn pestcontrol.co was unsuccessful ! Someone else got it before me ????
Fri 23/07/10 at 09:44
"Are you sure?"
Dograt wrote:
> I also suggested to a friend...

Hi Dograt,
You should pass on a few of the SEO tips you've picked up here to your friend! As you know it's little use having a page title of 'Home' etc. ;¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 23/07/10 at 09:07
Regular
I did register pestcontrol.co

I also suggested to a friend who does masonary that he gets stoneworx.co as at the moment he is using stoneworx.org. uk

stoneworx.co uk is taken by a dentist !
Thu 22/07/10 at 16:44
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hmmm... wrote:

> The official
> www.cointernet.co .CO
> registry website has this site
> opportunity.co/pigsfly
> showing how many .COs have been registered and where in the world
> etc. etc. which you may find useful.

Yep, that's where I got my figures from. Plus you might get a free pig it you tweet them when you've bought a .co and that's got to be worth the domain alone!?:)
Thu 22/07/10 at 16:27
Regular
Intresting site.

Thanks.

N.
Thu 22/07/10 at 15:38
"Are you sure?"
Neilj99 wrote:
> I'm just interested in the take-up of the new .co

Back on topic...

The official www.cointernet.co .CO registry website has this site opportunity.co/pigsfly showing how many .COs have been registered and where in the world etc. etc. which you may find useful.

You can't actually register your .co domain directly with them you will still have to come to getdotted.com where the registration is quick and painless :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.