GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Join The R.S.P.C.N"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 16:14
Regular
I have formed this group because of the recent topics about being cruel to newbies.

Something has to be done about it so this group is the answer the R.S.P.C.N, (The Royal Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Newbies)

It's a group wich if any member of the group sees unfair treatment of Newbies they report the people who are guilty. it's a bit Like the recent SPAMBUSTERS.

If you want to join put post your nickname.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:14
"I hate that!!!"
I have formed this group because of the recent topics about being cruel to newbies.

Something has to be done about it so this group is the answer the R.S.P.C.N, (The Royal Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Newbies)

It's a group wich if any member of the group sees unfair treatment of Newbies they report the people who are guilty. it's a bit Like the recent SPAMBUSTERS.

If you want to join put post your nickname.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:16
"High polygon count"
Ah, nuts.

Now if it had been the Royal Society for the Promotion of Cruelty to Ninty's, then I'd have signed up.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:17
Regular
Doughnut, you're an idiot.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:18
Regular
Bonus hides in the bush with TBNs automatic newbie prodding gun........
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If it had been the Royal Society for the Promotion of Cruelty to Ninty's, I wouldnt have anything to do of a weekend anymore.
"I hate that!!!"
No i'm not I'm just trying to stick up for the newbies
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Stop moaning and discuss something worth reading for once!
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:20
Regular
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> No i'm not I'm just trying to stick up for the newbies

You are a newbie, in my opinion.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:21
"High polygon count"
Reload wrote:
> Stop moaning and discuss something worth reading for once!

Ah, and that from a Newbie!

Do you not realise he's trying to protect you? Ingrate!

;-p
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:21
"I hate that!!!"
look someone needs to stick up for them if you won't i will.

It's hardly a wonder why some users are leaving, the way you lot treat them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.