GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Attitude towards newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/11/01 at 10:50
Regular
I hate to bring this up again but, like MJswerve said "Newbies need a second chance" some of your attitudes towards certain newbies and in some cases even regualrs, it's just horrific. Like for instants if a newbie posts a topic to try and win GAD you always manage to find something wrong with the topic like spellling mistakes and things like that then you let 'em have it.

Or if someone posted a review in the topics forums because they couldn't find it anywhare in the database you do the same thing. Even spammers have to have a second chance. I admit I was a spammer when I first joined and I regret it, but I was given a second chance by two certain members of this site you could say they were my role models. and I learned that if I posted completely useles topics they would get ingored and if I osted good topics I got some decent replies.

That's the way you need to treat spammers not by being horrible or unfair. If you ingore them they might come up with something decent if they learn the way I did.
Some poeple may even be special needs so how do you think they feel when you are mean to them.

So what I'm saying is stop this attitude you have towards newbies and spammers and give them a second chance.
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:06
Regular
Stop attitude towards Newbies? No.
Mon 19/11/01 at 15:56
Regular
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> yeah but what about frog guts!

I read the main topic.

Then I read this.

I do wonder.
Mon 19/11/01 at 15:47
"I hate that!!!"
yeah but what about frog guts!
Mon 19/11/01 at 15:01
Regular
girrafe guts are nicer than custurd donuts and monkey guts

is that better?
Mon 19/11/01 at 14:55
"I hate that!!!"
what about the giraffe guts please someone think about the girrafe guts!!
Mon 19/11/01 at 14:51
Regular
monkey guts are nicer than custurd donuts
Mon 19/11/01 at 14:48
"I hate that!!!"
eh?
Mon 19/11/01 at 14:48
Regular
every1 noes that custurd donuts aren't as nice as monkey guts
Mon 19/11/01 at 14:42
"I hate that!!!"
mmmmm custard doughnuts.
Mon 19/11/01 at 13:37
I`ve sort of bugered up my back,so i`m having fun here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.