GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"unfair trading on the net"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 22:05
Regular
I am here to talk about how shopping sites on the internet discriminate the uk's islands. Such as Isle of Wight Northern Island.

Those island dont get the special hardware offers on this site and countless others.

On some website's they dont even ship anything to places other than the uk mainland.

I can understand them trying to cut costs to a minium but does that cost-cutting system in the cutthroat business of e-commerse spread so far as to cut potential customers put of the incomes.

Dont get me wrong I am from the mainland uk but I am guessing channel island web shoppers have half as much choice as the rest of us.

Just to clear the record the topic is about the whole of e-commerse not just Special Reserve

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this,I feel important topic

Cheers

The silence has been broken by Silent85
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Longy:0) wrote:
> Yeah that is unfair the Isle Of White is a really good place they shouldn't be
> boy cotted

Its unfair and i do feel sorry for the people who suffer from this but companys do need to cut costs because they need to make profit, simple factor really, its not really the companya fault, because they need to make a profit otherwise they will go out of business.
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah that is unfair the Isle Of White is a really good place they shouldn't be boy cotted
Sun 18/11/01 at 22:05
I am here to talk about how shopping sites on the internet discriminate the uk's islands. Such as Isle of Wight Northern Island.

Those island dont get the special hardware offers on this site and countless others.

On some website's they dont even ship anything to places other than the uk mainland.

I can understand them trying to cut costs to a minium but does that cost-cutting system in the cutthroat business of e-commerse spread so far as to cut potential customers put of the incomes.

Dont get me wrong I am from the mainland uk but I am guessing channel island web shoppers have half as much choice as the rest of us.

Just to clear the record the topic is about the whole of e-commerse not just Special Reserve

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this,I feel important topic

Cheers

The silence has been broken by Silent85

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.