GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"unfair trading on the net"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 22:05
Regular
I am here to talk about how shopping sites on the internet discriminate the uk's islands. Such as Isle of Wight Northern Island.

Those island dont get the special hardware offers on this site and countless others.

On some website's they dont even ship anything to places other than the uk mainland.

I can understand them trying to cut costs to a minium but does that cost-cutting system in the cutthroat business of e-commerse spread so far as to cut potential customers put of the incomes.

Dont get me wrong I am from the mainland uk but I am guessing channel island web shoppers have half as much choice as the rest of us.

Just to clear the record the topic is about the whole of e-commerse not just Special Reserve

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this,I feel important topic

Cheers

The silence has been broken by Silent85
Tue 20/11/01 at 19:13
Please read this BEFORE you say anything

I AM SORRY.

Thats all you want to hear. If you want more read on, but i doubt you will.

1) I never meant irish people suck. Only the ira do. Ok.
Please tell me you understand this. Thanks.

2) My brother was almost killed in the ira bombing of manchester. Please forgive my over the top reaction.

3) Can we please stop going psycho? i dont wanna be banned again.

Ok keep calm:

think of a

deep blue ocean,

deep blue ocean.....

PEACE... please..
Tue 20/11/01 at 01:45
Eesh, I'm with Edwin. Damn filthy Leprechauns won't let me at their crock o' gold or their lucky charms! And if thats not reason enough for disregarding a whole nation of people I don't know what is.

Oh hang on, Edwin is talking poo! My mistake.
Tue 20/11/01 at 01:01
feel the wrath of an enraged mystique
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:55
Regular
Edwin you inbred chimp
How the hell can you judge an entire country on just a few idiots and terrorists?
Oh they have different accents to us run for the hills
And just because some extremists blow up a part of a huge city, which is most likely, nowhere near your place you condemn the whole of Ireland.
And did you ever stop to think that most of the trouble happens in NORTHERN Ireland?
the rest of ireland maybe a lovely place to live.

thats it from me there is no changing the mind of a moron who just wont learn
ey ey mad for it

wolfhound, you on msn?
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:36
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Edwin25 wrote:

Irland is a bad place to live. Its true. In engalnd its only a
> little better, but we dont throw rocks at schoolkids at least.

You see the ones who threw rocks at School kids 'recently' at Ardoyne are British people(Protestant-Unionist) who settled here in the 17th Century they are not Irish; and they will tell you that if you ask them.
Geez, check out your history, you are putting your foot into it constantly.
And don't get me to reply to your pathetic pointer's either, as It will make you even more misinformed and someone who lacks historical knowledge.
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:28
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:24
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Special Reserve have all your details and I hope your banned for good in all your pitiful disguises.
You are causing offense and you are a Racist Bigot.
I wonder did you check all that history?
mmm, it makes me wonder.
Go on, go check.
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:23
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:18
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Tue 20/11/01 at 00:05
Regular
Edwin shutup you're jut digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.