GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas as to what should be in the next Gamecube Mario game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 22:36
Regular
All this ideas to make Monkey ball 3 better and the other post about Mario Sunshine not being a proper sequel has lead me to post this. I know it's a long way off but what should be in the next Mario game?

Should it be set in the classic Mushroom Kingdom?

Or maybe in a new location?

Should they let Mario use his FLUDD as the main weapon?

Or should he use his fists and legs like in Mario 64?

Let me know what you all think.
Wed 23/04/03 at 13:04
Regular
So Mario will jst use his fists?? Or maybe he'll have a new device for fighting, all from Professor E.Gadd
Wed 23/04/03 at 09:23
"For the horde!!!!"
FLUDD shouldn't return, great device but should remain in Isle Delfino.
Wed 23/04/03 at 01:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
It should be the levels (ALL OF THEM) from Super Mario Bros 3 created into a 3D world.

Multiplayer as well.
Wed 23/04/03 at 01:18
Regular
"the third person"
music is the best is u had mario with the nice ocean music then the frantic battle stuff
Wed 23/04/03 at 01:16
Regular
"the third person"
luigi is the future but maybe people like mario sports games a bit better dont get me wrong but a fat plumber cant last for ever i think mario boxing is next whitestripes i like your song the seven nation army it rocks
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah, what the hell happened to the original GREEN yoshi in that game anyway. He was pictured in the instructions but in the game he was nowhere to be seen.

Yep, I'm with the snowy, mountain, underwater etc etc levels.

Definently more proper stars, rather than that blue coin crap all the while and also the backflip, you know on the 64 is was hold crouch then jump, I kept automatically trying to do it on Sunshine, we need that move back!

Also familiar characters (and new) like bomb-ombs and maybe even to control Luigi sometimes aka Mario World (SNES)
Wed 23/04/03 at 00:00
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Oh, another thing they must do:
>
> Bring the Caps Blocks back.
>
> The flying cap, the ghost cap and, of course, metal Mario.
>
>
> And Yoshi, the original Yoshis.

Yea, I forgot about the caps, great idea WS.
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:48
Regular
I hated FLUDD, well, it's voice anyway.
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:47
Regular
Oh, another thing they must do:

Bring the Caps Blocks back.

The flying cap, the ghost cap and, of course, metal Mario.

And Yoshi, the original Yoshis.
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:46
Regular
No.

There was nothing wrong with it, but I don't think it should be making another appearance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.