GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm 16. And I'm getting braces."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 11:27
Regular
On Thursday! What! That's a little short notice. I'll give you all a picture when I get them for you could laugh at me menacingly!

My dentist is stupid. He eats tacos for breakfest. Tacos DAMMIT!
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Looking like a rabbit hutch in there?

XoD

Look at this annoying hoofer minger ugly blah thing from my school.

I apologise in advance for any harm I cause to your eyes...

www.boomspeed.com/mattt/ktnrach.jpg

Har har harrr.
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:35
Regular
"That's right!"
They said I should have braces back in year 9 (when I was about 14) I said no, since I'd seen what other brace wearing kids had gone through. Didn't like the idea of a big metal thing in my mouth. They took my two baby "vampire teeth" out (kayneines, however you spell it) so they could put a brace in, but I still said no.

Then, over a year ago I decided to be grown up about it and asked for braces. Would've cost several thousand pounds, which my parents were willing to pay for, before we convinced them I was still a student, so it went on the NHS. Got a retainer which I was meant to wear practically 24/7, except when eating. When I was done with that, got another one to do something differently. Now I'm at the point where they can do no more good without taking out teeth and messing around. So instead, they're giving me a more permanant brace for the inside of my teeth, and a retainer just to wear at night. Need to stop the teeth drifting back to their old ways. Dunno how long I'll have them, but they're going in in about a month. Um... woo hoo?
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Gerrid... Braces.

Go get the link for the outing.

:D
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I prefer Two Guys & A Girl

And Fancy Me Island.
hahahaah no.
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Aww man. Game obsessive and internet lover, with braces too.

Unlucky.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:10
Regular
"\\"
He's sure taking his time getting them...

I hope something didnt go wrong :P
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
You was watching trouble, wasn't you MR. Gerard?

Wayans Bros.

Like Mario bros., but only not as good.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
with wayans
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:55
Regular
My dentist said I needed braces and he'd phone me in a month or so.

That was 4 years ago.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Aoe Master"
just Get Som fake teeTh l8r On>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.