GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm 16. And I'm getting braces."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 11:27
Regular
On Thursday! What! That's a little short notice. I'll give you all a picture when I get them for you could laugh at me menacingly!

My dentist is stupid. He eats tacos for breakfest. Tacos DAMMIT!
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:16
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Very well, Mr. cow.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm back, and have no braces. Er, the said that one of my teeth in the front was affecting my nose and I have a curverture in my nose as well as a ball that they need to remove before I get braces. I don't wanna sound like a girl but....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This is why I couldn't breath through my nose since I was little. I thought it was assma(shhh).
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ahaha
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Bobba you"
Whats wrong with braces?

I have braces and look how cool I am.

;-)
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

> I'm being harsh. I actually love her.

----

Im telling!

:oD
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:02
Sorry, I didn't realise people had said that before me. Actually, thinking about it, I'm sure I posted that before as well.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:02
"Uzi Lover"
Just to keep on the subject of gaming - She's the new beast in Resident Evil: Minghunter.

Then the game would be banned from being sold because it wouldn't be an 18, no it would be a...dunno.

I feel she is the only person I have ever seen to actually sing 'U.G.L.Y you ain't got no lalala you ugly HEY HEY you ugly!" Because you just wouldn't ever sing that, ever.

I'm being harsh. I actually love her.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh..

Err... ur momma iz soo fat...
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You leave yourself open far too much Matt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.