GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2 screens and info"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half Life 2'.
Wed 23/04/03 at 17:49
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2551

Enjoy.
Sun 11/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"I see you"
More and more websites are now posting information about Half-Life 2 and i can no longer wait till September for it to be released.
Thu 08/05/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Actually, CS version 2 is set to be a port onto the HL2 engine. Hope they don't screw it up.
Thu 08/05/03 at 15:20
Regular
Nah Cs is its OWN game so its not really a mod anymore.
Thu 08/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Half-life was great, I stayed up all night playing when I first got so I'm more than looking forward to it's sequel, more so than Doom 3 which doesn't excite me in quite the same way.

The trouble is I've never really replayed through Half-Life in the single player, but as far as multiplayer goes it's brilliant. I'll be looking forward to seeing if Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat and Team Fortress (sniggers) get updated with the sequel as well, the graphical update will sure be welcome.
Wed 07/05/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I was referring to when it is released.
Wed 07/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Der Nazi wrote:
> and Half Life 2.

Probably best to let them finish making it first eh? ;)
Wed 07/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I really should get Half Life. and Half Life 2.
Wed 07/05/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
True, but UT and Quake do have more replayability value.
HL was still better though.
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"I see you"
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> I've never played Half Life before.
>
> Is it better than Unreal Tournament? Or Quake 3?

LOL, i think it's better but that's because i prefer a good story line in a game rather than just frantic running around shooting at things! You should play it before Half-Life 2 comes out, the best thing is i think you can get Half-Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift and counter strike for under £20.
Tue 06/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
"I see you"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> and the only problem with being optimistic is that you open yourself
> up to even more disappointment.

I don't care because i know that my PC will smash the minimum and recommended specs for the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.