GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I say Nintendo is better..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
I know there will be hundreds of hate mail to this but you think i care?? Playstation always copy nintendo and if you check the nintendo 64, Gamecube Gba ect post and klick the one about why the Greystation is rubbish you will find out. I have to admit it has some good games like GTA 1,2 and 3, All the smackdown games, Music, Crash bandicoot, spyro and Mortal Kombats.

I still think Nintendo is better but and it also loads wayyyyyy faster!
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
stephenw18 wrote:
> Gamecube's games will be better than any other consoles games.

Again, that is all down to opinion.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:58
Gamecube's games will be better than any other consoles games.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Well Gamecube has better versions of:
Extreme G3
SSX Tricky
Tony Hawks 3
and every other conversion

Oh and Gamecube has 6 Resident Evils.
(I love this....)
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
stephenw18 wrote:
> I don't hate it completly I just think Nintendo is better. And I think I could
> beat you at SSX. I love that game.

LOL

This is great, a whole 173 posts later and he says he does not hate Sony and likes SSX. LOL.

And the whole rest of the time you said you hated Sony!!!

Now if thats not the biggest contradiction i have seen here ill eat my hat.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:52
I don't hate it completly I just think Nintendo is better. And I think I could beat you at SSX. I love that game.
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:42
Longy:0) wrote:
> Why are you here then? WHY! you hate the PS2 you think the N64 is better so why
> are you here?

Yeah go to a different chat forum this is for PS2 fans
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:32
Regular
"WWJD"
Why are you here then? WHY! you hate the PS2 you think the N64 is better so why are you here?
Fri 23/11/01 at 18:13
Uhhhhh... NO I'm not talking rubbish - Nintendo IS BETTER just like LIFE IS LOUD.
Thu 22/11/01 at 22:13
Regular
"WWJD"
stephenw18 wrote:
> I hardly even expected any posts in this topic but i was suprised to see how
> many replies there were!

thats because you where talking totally rubbish we had to prove you wrong
Thu 22/11/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Touched!"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> 166 replies and counting, whats the point making a longest thread when console
> war topics go through the roof :-)

i totally agree, lets just let this go to the bottom of the page if we can, we are all mature enough to ignore it, don't sink to spammers levels.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.