GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I say Nintendo is better..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
I know there will be hundreds of hate mail to this but you think i care?? Playstation always copy nintendo and if you check the nintendo 64, Gamecube Gba ect post and klick the one about why the Greystation is rubbish you will find out. I have to admit it has some good games like GTA 1,2 and 3, All the smackdown games, Music, Crash bandicoot, spyro and Mortal Kombats.

I still think Nintendo is better but and it also loads wayyyyyy faster!
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:48
Regular
"WWJD"
thank you Cooky i feel the same about Nintendo
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
THE END
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
stephenw18 I'm the biggest Nintendo fan around here and i've come to tell you to shut up and stop annoying people!

Your getting a REALLY bad reputation with EVERYONE and if you don't STOP spamming and ANNOYING people you'll more than likely end up by getting banned!

I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan, but I've kinda got respect for Sony in the way that they've handled the Playstation! They've marketed it VERY well, and it's more than likely that the PS2 will be the dominate console again!

I don't own a PS2 and I don't plan on getting one until I've got my Gamecube! Personnaly I prefer the games destined for the Gamecube, but that doesn't mean that ALL PS2 games are cak! Yes most of them are {LOL}, but it does have it's moments! i.e. GT3, GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Final Fantasy. I'm sure there's some other good games about, but not owning the console sorta means I'm not tooo queued up on the greatest games around for it. I just base my opinions on the games i've played on mates machines, and what my mates tell me. Like my best mate recently bought that new Jetski game and he said it's a bit cak! Yes the waves looked nice, but the wakes didn't effect other riders like they do in Wave Race, and the wake surposedly looks like a bitmap!

So stop annoying people! If you wanna praise the Gamecube etc come to the Nintendo forum! And while there you can stop spamming that too, with pointless new threads which have alreasy been done a hundred times previously!

nuff said!

:)
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Sr need to ban this guy, because its getting borrrrrrring now
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:33
Regular
Listen, the only reason this guy keeps coming back is becasue he wants a reaction from you guys.

Just ignore it completly if you dont like this sort of stuff.
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*TomUK Draws in a deep breath*
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have run out of arguments for the gamecube and have resulted in posting a one line post of 'Nintendo Rule'. Please admit that this is just confirming that you can no longer compare the gamecube to the PS2. If you can think of a valid argument, that is fine, but all this cr@p you are now posting is not doing ninetendo, or you, any justice!
If you like nintendo and think they are the best, that is fine! Just don't post it in the Sony forum, go to the nintendo forum, and post there where people will agree with you, instead of trying to stir up trouble.
Do you really think that all us sony fans are going to ditch our PS2's, to get a gamecube just because you posted 'nintendo rules', this is just stupid.
Now please leave.
*TomUk shows stephenw18 to the door, opens it, lets stephenw18 walk out into the rain, then slams the door in his face!*
Sat 24/11/01 at 19:32
NINTENDO rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:08
Fri 23/11/01 at 20:03
Regular
stephenw18 wrote:
> ok no one talk here again or you smell like KR.
better reply seeing as i smell nice

LOl ninty go hope to cheese land and drool over your PICTURES of a console while we play on OUR PS2s
Fri 23/11/01 at 19:58
ok no one talk here again or you smell like KR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.