GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I say Nintendo is better..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
I know there will be hundreds of hate mail to this but you think i care?? Playstation always copy nintendo and if you check the nintendo 64, Gamecube Gba ect post and klick the one about why the Greystation is rubbish you will find out. I have to admit it has some good games like GTA 1,2 and 3, All the smackdown games, Music, Crash bandicoot, spyro and Mortal Kombats.

I still think Nintendo is better but and it also loads wayyyyyy faster!
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:32
I know there will be hundreds of hate mail to this but you think i care?? Playstation always copy nintendo and if you check the nintendo 64, Gamecube Gba ect post and klick the one about why the Greystation is rubbish you will find out. I have to admit it has some good games like GTA 1,2 and 3, All the smackdown games, Music, Crash bandicoot, spyro and Mortal Kombats.

I still think Nintendo is better but and it also loads wayyyyyy faster!
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:37
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
um ok.... whatever.... u need halp!
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:37
Regular
You listed some titles there that you admit are good. That list is bigger than the whole of the N64 catalogue, so whats the point in arguing.

As I`ve said before about loading times - they`re only a problem to a rodent who lives for such a short time, he might die before he plays the game, but for humans, it just enough time to rearrange yourself, sit comfortably, put in a quick comment to your mates about how easily you`ll win, and prepare to play...
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
LOL

Sony copy Nintendo do they? Well an example would not go a miss. If you mean they copy games from each other, you wrong! Thats the developers who do that, but then, there are no examples of that, so again, your wrong.

And whats this? Nintendo are faster than Sony? You mean loading times right? Well ok, on the 64 maybe, but thats because it use a cartridge, and offered crap repetitive games.

In all, go away you FOOL and come back with a decent responce!
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:41
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
for your information gta 3 was not on ps1 "learn your facts before u try to critisise the console which out sold the n64 even though n64 was more powerfull"
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:42
Regular
He mentioned that Sony copied the analog sticks over in the Nintendo forum. That is also untrue, as the same could be said for Nintendo who copied the idea themselves anyway.
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:44
Regular
Due to the didi Size of the optical discs loading times on the Gamecube is virtually unnoticable such as in eternal Darkness as for teh N64 catalogue i have exactly 40 N64 titles all of which i absolutley adore and well end i adore them 40! ok 40!

Zelda, Conekr, Perfect Dark, Mario They crush everything Sony and their 3rd party developers have ever created.
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:45
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
hahahahaha stephanw18 hahahaaa true nintendo fan hahahaha u suk just as much as the n64 hahahaa
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:46
I was talking about PS1 and PS2 games and yes Nintendo might of copied another games console but what do I care?
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:47
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
dringo likes n64, dringo likes pokemon....... same as my 10 year nephew......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.