GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck on Metroid Prime."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:53
Regular
Ok ok I know I laughed at Asher D for getting stuck on Luigi's Mansion. That'll learn me.
Anyways.

I've just got the ball speedy uppy thing and this big dinosaur/bird/thing flew over me when I left the room.
Where the hell do I go now?
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:22
Regular
"  "
Ah. I done it now. I didn't know you could get up to the top of that tree bridge. I found it now :D
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:21
Regular
"  "
Ah. I done it now. I didn't know you could get up to the top of that tree bridge. I found it now :D
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
El Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Shinra wrote:
> hmm
>
>
> Let me think.
>
>
> You get the missiles which you've done.
>
> You go back to the main plaza of the Chozo Ruins and go through the
> door near the start that has the shield on it (using a missile to
> break it)
>
> You get the morph ball in there.
>
> You go to the top level of the main plaza, through the door by the
> War
> Wasps nest, use the moprh ball to go through the small gaps. In the
> great tree hall, go through the door at the bottom opposite where
> you
> come in, do some stuff and get the charge beam. Do some more stuff
> and
> beat the incinerator drone for the bombs.
>
>
> It's this bit I missed out. Is that the bit with all the acid, where
> you fight the dude with the red wasps? I'm back at the Ship at the
> moment saved up. Was that abad idea?

No, thats the hive mecha. After that you get the missiles, go back to the Main Plaza in he Chozo Ruins (look on the map for names), and there is a door to the left of the entrance where beetles pop up, blow it open using the missiles and go through there to get the morph ball.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:06
Regular
El Nå†ßu© wrote:
> It's this bit I missed out. Is that the bit with all the acid, where
> you fight the dude with the red wasps? I'm back at the Ship at the
> moment saved up. Was that abad idea?

Yes.

GO back into the second room in the Chozo Ruins, I think, the on where there was a missle locked door to your left.
GO up to the top, where lots of wasps appear, ignore them, and head through the door to the right.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:03
Regular
Oh, has he?
Ah.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:03
Regular
"  "
Shinra wrote:
> hmm
>
>
> Let me think.
>
>
> You get the missiles which you've done.
>
> You go back to the main plaza of the Chozo Ruins and go through the
> door near the start that has the shield on it (using a missile to
> break it)
>
> You get the morph ball in there.
>
> You go to the top level of the main plaza, through the door by the War
> Wasps nest, use the moprh ball to go through the small gaps. In the
> great tree hall, go through the door at the bottom opposite where you
> come in, do some stuff and get the charge beam. Do some more stuff and
> beat the incinerator drone for the bombs.

It's this bit I missed out. Is that the bit with all the acid, where you fight the dude with the red wasps? I'm back at the Ship at the moment saved up. Was that abad idea?
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:01
Regular
My point is, he has missed the Varia Suit, there is no point explaining what happens afterwards.
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:00
Regular
Shinra wrote:
> That's all I can remember.

Remember the room in Magmoor where the only way to get to the other side is to use the Spider Ball across the roof.

Well, in the room before that, there's a door you go through to take you through Magmoor to Phendrana Drifts, it's the door on the right when you come of the lift.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:57
Regular
hmm

Let me think.

You get the missiles which you've done.

You go back to the main plaza of the Chozo Ruins and go through the door near the start that has the shield on it (using a missile to break it)

You get the morph ball in there.

You go to the top level of the main plaza, through the door by the War Wasps nest, use the moprh ball to go through the small gaps. In the great tree hall, go through the door at the bottom opposite where you come in, do some stuff and get the charge beam. Do some more stuff and beat the incinerator drone for the bombs.

Come out, let the stone toad swallow you as a ball and then bomb his stomach to access the area behind him, activate the lifts and stuff and go out the door.

Do some stuff, go back to the great tree room, activate all four symbols and use the morph ball and bombs to get to the top.

Fight Flaaghra and get the Varia Suit.

Go to Magmoor Cavens.

That's all I can remember.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:54
Regular
GO back to the lift room and TAKE THE OTHER DOOR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.