GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck on Metroid Prime."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:53
Regular
Ok ok I know I laughed at Asher D for getting stuck on Luigi's Mansion. That'll learn me.
Anyways.

I've just got the ball speedy uppy thing and this big dinosaur/bird/thing flew over me when I left the room.
Where the hell do I go now?
Sat 26/04/03 at 15:09
Regular
Mind you, you could go up to the door and jump onto the pillars.
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:52
Regular
Wahoo. Got the super missile thing now!
Grr the jet pack pirates killed me twice. I'll get em back though, and that'll learn em for messin' with me!
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:06
Regular
GO back to the Chozo ruins and get the ice beam.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:08
Regular
Urgh, more back tracking?!
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:25
"period drama"
* Also stuck on MP

Here's my funny story:

The disc was on the floor, and my gum feel out my mouth as I gaped in awe at a bag of lemons left carelessly on the table. The gum went on disc, foot went on gum
Now I am 'stuck' 'on' 'metroid prime'.
A-ha-ha.

*Leaves*
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> GO back to the Chozo ruins and get the ice beam.

Wait, you need the spider ball first.
DOn't go.
Waste of time just now.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:50
Regular
"  "
I'm stuck. I just got to the Fire Caverns, and I can't get through as it's too hot. I can't seem to do anything else. I can't get up this thing as I need a Spider Ball. I can't do lots of things. :S
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:52
Regular
You've missed a door.

A really obvious one.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:54
Regular
GO back to the lift room and TAKE THE OTHER DOOR.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:57
Regular
hmm

Let me think.

You get the missiles which you've done.

You go back to the main plaza of the Chozo Ruins and go through the door near the start that has the shield on it (using a missile to break it)

You get the morph ball in there.

You go to the top level of the main plaza, through the door by the War Wasps nest, use the moprh ball to go through the small gaps. In the great tree hall, go through the door at the bottom opposite where you come in, do some stuff and get the charge beam. Do some more stuff and beat the incinerator drone for the bombs.

Come out, let the stone toad swallow you as a ball and then bomb his stomach to access the area behind him, activate the lifts and stuff and go out the door.

Do some stuff, go back to the great tree room, activate all four symbols and use the morph ball and bombs to get to the top.

Fight Flaaghra and get the Varia Suit.

Go to Magmoor Cavens.

That's all I can remember.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.