GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck on Metroid Prime."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:53
Regular
Ok ok I know I laughed at Asher D for getting stuck on Luigi's Mansion. That'll learn me.
Anyways.

I've just got the ball speedy uppy thing and this big dinosaur/bird/thing flew over me when I left the room.
Where the hell do I go now?
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:53
Regular
Ok ok I know I laughed at Asher D for getting stuck on Luigi's Mansion. That'll learn me.
Anyways.

I've just got the ball speedy uppy thing and this big dinosaur/bird/thing flew over me when I left the room.
Where the hell do I go now?
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
If you really are stuck turn the hints back on and wait for about 20 mins (get used to the controls more etc etc).

You'll get a hint as to where you should go next!
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:03
Regular
Go back to the area right near the area where you ship is, the place where you frst enter the Chozo Ruints. There should be lots of zoomers and waterfalls and stuff.

There is also a half-pipe shape there, that you walk through to enter the room with the lift that takes you to the ruins, and some beetles pop out the ground there too.

Use the boost ball to get to the ledge at the top of the half-pipe, follow it round, bomb the wall to get through; then follow the path round (it should lead back to some ledges in the area where your ship is).

Jump across the gaps, go through the door and collect the Space Jump Boots.

That was all from memory, but I'm positive it's 100% accurate.
Thu 24/04/03 at 17:25
Regular
Hmm i did managed to get up to getting a power bomb without much help :p
Thu 24/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
Thought the half pipe thing had something to do with it.
Rah, will try it in a sec.
Ta Shinra
Thu 24/04/03 at 19:43
Regular
woohoo grapple beam!
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:12
Regular
Ha. Not so funny now is it? Eh? EH!

*feels all big and hard*

*goes back to Luigi's post and cries*
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:19
Regular
Yeah, but I throw the fact that you got stuck on Luigi's Mansion in your face...but I won't.
:p
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:20
Regular
I could throw*

God damn my brain.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:59
Regular
There isn't enough to Luigi's Mansion for it to cause any harm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.