GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamertags"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/04/03 at 16:04
Regular
Hi there, just signed up to Xbox online, my gamer tag is Spikecast, just wondered what other peoples are? cheers! I have Mech Assult and Ghost Recon to play online btw :D
Wed 30/04/03 at 01:05
Regular
"Touched!"
found it :)
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Touched!"
how do i add friends manually?
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah thought it was time for a change. ;-))
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Touched!"
i'm online playing the moto gp demo at the mo :D just got back from a late shift at safeway, i'll add you guys now
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Haha I see you changed your tagline. :)
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ghost Recon is ok, just too annoying. I'd prefer to have online version of something like Desert Storm where players have a little more life and stuff. Think the graphics on Ghost Recon are a little pony and trap too.
Tue 29/04/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Console_kid wrote:
> People who use explosives are not unskilled, its only unskilled if you
> play with Ghost Recon on arcade mode where you have unlimited
> EVERYTHING! That makes it toooo easy. With the proper mode, you may
> have a gun with grenades, but you have a limit, like you would have in
> real life and you must choose when it is the best time to use them.
>
> I dont use grenades that much but as I said, that gun is my fav.

Yeah grenades are cool. When I pay its always the real game not arcade. I love sneeking around and then seeing some other person running in the distance, and then getting the angle right and shoving a grenade 2 inchs from them.
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Console_kid wrote:
> Bamburs
>
> ...Thats my Gamertag. Feel free to add me. I have all the demo games
> Moto GP, Whacked, Mech Assault.
>
> MY only full online game is Ghost Recon. I mainly play GR, so if you
> play it a lot, then feel free to add me.

have i played you before bamburs (im sure i have)
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:26
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Ghost Recon is not hard. I DID find it hard when I first started, but soon your mind gets used to spotting enemies in the distance. Its alll about finding cover and having a good eye for spotting enemies.

Funnily enough, my favourite gun is one of those with explosives on it. I forgot the name of it, but its the gun that fires grenades which automatically reload. I dont use the grenades much, only for clearing houses. But I LOVE the actual gun. I find its bursts are very well controlled, especially since you can choose from 3 rates of fire.

People who use explosives are not unskilled, its only unskilled if you play with Ghost Recon on arcade mode where you have unlimited EVERYTHING! That makes it toooo easy. With the proper mode, you may have a gun with grenades, but you have a limit, like you would have in real life and you must choose when it is the best time to use them.

I dont use grenades that much but as I said, that gun is my fav.
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ghost Recon does get easier, just don't give up and DONT play games where they use explosives as these are for unskilled idiots (no offence intended)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.