GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make-Your-Own-Game."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
If you could make your own game, what would it be?

Mine would be an Age Of Empires / The Sims, you can build your own battle scene e.g Build size, grass or rock, castles, walls.
And when you have created your Scene. You create your race and who you are aginst and watch them fight too death.

Sounds a bit boring to you maybe, but everyone has their own taste,
Anyway, what would yours be like?
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Or what about THE GRIM REAPER - the game.

From his lush-woven land of stillness - a dreamy and blurry abode of twisted gothic architecture, distorted natural forms, thunderous skies and long shadows - the Grim Reaper waits for his next death-bringing assignment.

The dark information arrives on a solitary scrap of paper which is blown into his godforsaken realm by a sudden gust of infernal wind. The Reaper's boney hand effortlessly snatches the paper from the pungent blustering current and he focuses his sinister-eye on the ill-fated victim's name, picture and location.

Through a portal of crackling and swirling light, he warps to Planet Earth in dark pursuit of his target. Invisible to human eyes, he ghosts through the world of the living. Controlling the Grim Reaper, you must locate your victim, approach him/her when they are alone, and visibly appear before them - causing instant death by various mundane and grisly means.

The game consists of 100 death-bringing assignments in many different locations. -
-For example:
Pay a visit to Alan Johnson in his high-rise apartment, who on seeing your dismal form will choke on a fish-bone whilst watching the ball game on TV.
On a dark isolated country lane, appear suddenly in the glare of the headlights of Betty Sullivan's sportscar causing her to swerve violently into an oncoming juggernaut.
Infiltrate a busy hospital ward and cause David Hopkins to have a second (this time fatal) heart-attack whilst in lies in an intensive care bed.
During each macabre assignment, eavesdrop on conversations and solve puzzles in order to pin-point the exact whereabouts of the chosen victims.

He is the ultimate phantom, the overlord of human destiny - *The Grim Reaper* - a new kind of stealth assassination game.
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"Train her up & say your prayers" would be the slogan.
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Laughingstock"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Dead or Alive Extreme Circumcision:

Ouch :)

'Nude Nun Boxing' would be my game of choice.
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dead or Alive Extreme Circumcision:

you start of by picking your favourite girl and soon find yourself in college practising you operational skills on manikins, as you improve, (you take less time and make a neater job of the stitching). You are given the chance to pass a few evaluations, once these are out of the way you set up your own practise and charge people for you to perform the op on them, with the money you have earned you are given a selection of outfits to buy and dress your chosen girl in.
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
A curling management sim: you take a small group of people, armed only with a few brooms and a lot of free time, do you have what it takes? Can you turn them in to Olympic champions?
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Aoe Master"
a car sim with all the cars on were u can do any thin to them by putin modified cars into races and u can drive around all the world in raeal

iif a translator is needed plz say ^what^
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:03
Regular
"He's back"
Oh, and a plastic surgeon simulater.
Wed 30/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
"He's back"
A pimp simulater.

A garbageman simulater.

a plane stewardess simulater.

A computer salesman simulater.
Wed 30/04/03 at 09:20
"For the horde!!!!"
I would prefere to make my own skins, mods and maps for exsisting games but you should learn UML and C++ if you are serious about game making.
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
An RPG were you have to be a game designer - spend years on the dole moaning about how you B-Tech makes you a professional above menial work, then get lucky with a start up company. Work 21 hour days, 7 days a week for a pittance, but hey, the promption prospects are great. Finally you get sacked as the publisher looses faith and terminates funding, you get evicted, girl friend leaves you, and finally you find out you have cancer.

Huh, well at least it's not a gloomy as Easterders Adventure Story - everyone buys the cafe from their market stall takings, someone is suprisingly your parent (then they leave for Manchester) and then, bizarrely, you get a record deal. After featuring in all the teen manazines soon you're begging for extra work on Holby City.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.