GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make-Your-Own-Game."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
If you could make your own game, what would it be?

Mine would be an Age Of Empires / The Sims, you can build your own battle scene e.g Build size, grass or rock, castles, walls.
And when you have created your Scene. You create your race and who you are aginst and watch them fight too death.

Sounds a bit boring to you maybe, but everyone has their own taste,
Anyway, what would yours be like?
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
If you could make your own game, what would it be?

Mine would be an Age Of Empires / The Sims, you can build your own battle scene e.g Build size, grass or rock, castles, walls.
And when you have created your Scene. You create your race and who you are aginst and watch them fight too death.

Sounds a bit boring to you maybe, but everyone has their own taste,
Anyway, what would yours be like?
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Mine would be an RPG.
An no, I'm not telling you the details, because you're likely to steal them!
Paranoia......no?
Tue 29/04/03 at 18:42
Regular
"\\"
Well... I am kinda making my own game (by that i mean i do a few graphics and some other guy makes the rest :D)
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
My game is called Super-Hyphen-Adventures. It-promotes-the use-of hyphe-ns.

IF-YOU S-TE-AL IT-I'-ll K-N-O-W--.
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mass Beetle Feasting.
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
How about 'Random Killer'

You have to go about your daily tasks, but the more things annoy you, such as dense traffic, people getting in your way etc, the higher the rating on your insanity meter.

When it reaches 'breakdown', you snap and climb a clocktower with a rifle and a pocket full of shells.

Wicked

And for all you politically correct gimps out there, its not that dissimilar to Vice city really.
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
No, it's Meast Battle Cheesting
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:53
"period drama"
I'd tell you.
But then I'd have to eat you.

And I will make my own games.
Design at least.
That's my job.
Eventually
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
An RPG were you have to be a game designer - spend years on the dole moaning about how you B-Tech makes you a professional above menial work, then get lucky with a start up company. Work 21 hour days, 7 days a week for a pittance, but hey, the promption prospects are great. Finally you get sacked as the publisher looses faith and terminates funding, you get evicted, girl friend leaves you, and finally you find out you have cancer.

Huh, well at least it's not a gloomy as Easterders Adventure Story - everyone buys the cafe from their market stall takings, someone is suprisingly your parent (then they leave for Manchester) and then, bizarrely, you get a record deal. After featuring in all the teen manazines soon you're begging for extra work on Holby City.
Wed 30/04/03 at 09:20
"For the horde!!!!"
I would prefere to make my own skins, mods and maps for exsisting games but you should learn UML and C++ if you are serious about game making.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.